New Titans Stadium (60,000 capacity dome, ground level retail, directly east of Nissan Stadium)

markhollin

I think it can be hard to perceive how much grade change there was in these parking lots, but this camera really shows it off. The excavation in the foreground is almost double the depth of the excavation in the background and the appear to be pretty level across the bottom. 

image.thumb.png.d2d5544e9db141086facbee920e23952.png

Also, pretty impressive how much dirt has already been moved. Do we know if alot of this is going to BNA for the Terminal A ground fill?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

I think it can be hard to perceive how much grade change there was in these parking lots, but this camera really shows it off. The excavation in the foreground is almost double the depth of the excavation in the background and the appear to be pretty level across the bottom. 

image.thumb.png.d2d5544e9db141086facbee920e23952.png

Also, pretty impressive how much dirt has already been moved. Do we know if alot of this is going to BNA for the Terminal A ground fill?

I’ve noticed quite a few dump trucks every morning/afternoon heading up and down Ellington towards Sumner and Robertson Counties. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The Tennessee Titans will open its new Nissan Stadium experience center this month for limited appointments and be fully opened by summer.

Appointment-only Titans House, located in 10,800 square feet at 601 Taylor Place (in Germantown), will allow personal seat license holders and new Nissan Stadium waitlist members to get an immersive experience to explore seating options.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2024/05/13/tennessee-titans-new-stadium-season-ticket-center.html

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PaulChinetti said:

The park between the stadium and river seems to have gotten narrower. 

None of the parcels in that view are within the Fallon scope of work, so I would presume that is all placeholder graphics for now. Those parcels will be worked through as the stadium progresses and demolition of existing Nissan gets closer. I would think an RFP for those parcels would be coming out in 2025-ish.

Even the structures shown to the left of the stadium are very small considering that we expect the hotel right there to go 40 stories and those structures look to be maybe half that at most.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, henburg said:

Here is a peek at some of the rejected designs from the process via Jim Wyatt-

That's a cool display. Titans House appears very cool. I have been in and out of the building alot over the last year and they dropping some SERIOUS cash on that build out. 

• Like 2

Can someone please help me make sense of this render.  Specifically, with a focus on the depiction of the southwest entrance.  I'm trying to make that make sense given the buildings around the stadium in the render.  My brain will explode if I can't figure it out.   

IMG_4841.jpeg

On 5/20/2024 at 11:45 AM, Bos2Nash said:

That's a cool display. Titans House appears very cool. I have been in and out of the building alot over the last year and they dropping some SERIOUS cash on that build out. 

They’ve gotta spend the serious cash to wow us current PSL holders to buy again lol. But seriously, I am excited to go experience it!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaulChinetti said:

How deep is the actual field level gonna be? Like 2-3 stories down?

Playing field will be close to at grade with existing 2nd St elevation. Won't be digging a hole like the existing Nissan Stadium has, so this building will be much taller.

• Like 4