The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

36 minutes ago, shardoon said:

My reading comprehension is just fine. I know a tool when I see one. 14%. Say it at loud. 14%  

So you are gonna spin that into "large numbers" to deflect your pathetic defense of the democratic party that created this problem.

You are the problem. 

Awwwwwww...... you're upset..... :cry:

Sorry not sorry.

So you know a tool when you see one? I can smell right-wing BS propaganda ten miles away. 

You claimed I said something with a specific meaning that was not what I was trying to impart. 

Now you're trying to chest thump your way out of it like a typical right-wing macho wannabe. 

Your own linked article backs up what I said.

Unfortunately (for you) in your rush to find anything to back up your slanted POV, you didn't bother to read past the first paragraph or two. 

6 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Awwwwwww...... you're upset..... :cry:

Sorry not sorry.

So you know a tool when you see one? I can smell right-wing BS propaganda ten miles away. 

You claimed I said something with a specific meaning that was not what I was trying to impart. 

Now you're trying to chest thump your way out of it like a typical right-wing macho wannabe. 

Your own linked article backs up what I said.

Unfortunately (for you) in your rush to find anything to back up your slanted POV, you didn't bother to read past the first paragraph or two. 

"...there is a difference between the number of border crossings and the number that actually make it past the border patrol without being arrested and deported. The border patrol stops large numbers of illegal crossings before they take up residence.

Typical spin by the far left. Trying to contextualize their words to try to hide their agenda. Your agenda is to blunt the actual concern of my post which was that we are letting the entire world in across our southern border. Of course you throw in an insult that would be expected from you and those like you. 

The numbers actually talked, at the time of that article posting, that the numbers dropped down to 14% deported at the border. You are trying to haze the discussion with nuances. Big picture, the end result is the same. It makes no difference if the 86% who cross illegally and take up residence were stopped and processed by the CBP or not. They are still here, using resources that should be diverted to our legal citizen population.

This country cannot handle the world's population that our border is open to.

So in your little fantasy of insulting ones reading comprehension or whatever other juvenile insult you would like to throw, the overall problem and concern is the same. The article I posted shows just that. 14% are turned away AT the border. That's it.

If you have something else to contribute and tell me how we as a country can afford to allow 86% of the people who are encountered at the border to stay for potentially years going through the courts, I would love to hear that fantasy.

Now I know facts won't necessarily matter either with you because you won't even call out antisemitism when it is so obvious. You also alluded something to the effect of saying it is not antisemitism, but antizionism. I happen to disagree, when Jewish students are trapped in a library just because the look Jewish with kippahs. However, lets go down your fantasy. Newsflash, anyone who believes that the state of Israel has a right to exist is labeled a Zionist. So if that's how you feel, just come out an say it. Say it is fair game to remove the Jewish state, the only democracy in the middle east that is the only LGBTQ safe haven in that region. 

Before you find small pockets of travelling KKK groups and claim they are at republican rallies.....the Republican party does not have antisemitic members of congress. On the republican debate state, these is whole hearted solidarity with Israel and the jewish people in the country. They despise what they are seeing on college campuses and in these protests. The same cannot be said for actual congressional members of the democratic party, some of which actually flat out lie about facts and terrorist propaganda.  Even Biden's own press secretary cannot answer simple questions about the trauma placed on jewish students in school and was caught flatfooted on the podium where she then talks about islamophobia only to tweet about the concern for jewish students afterwards. That to me tells me there is conflict in the democrat party. 

Say it out loud. Don't hide behind nuances. 

Do you support Israel's right to exist?

Do you support the protests and their behavior toward jews?

Do you support the protests and their behavior toward perceived zionists?

Do you support a cease fire despite the last cease fire being broken countless times by Hamas rockets over the years which eventually lead to the invading of Israel, kidnapping civilians, and torturing to death 1200 mean, women, and children?

Do you support 2 million + people a year coming over the border AND being allowed to stay knowing the court system will take years to play out?

If yes to any, you as a voting aged individual are why have deep concerns for the future of our country. 

Last question, would you feel comfortable walking with a kippah, just trying to go to class without saying a word, through one of those college protests? If the answer to this one is yes, then maybe your eyes just opened to antisemitism. 

2 hours ago, shardoon said:

"...there is a difference between the number of border crossings and the number that actually make it past the border patrol without being arrested and deported. The border patrol stops large numbers of illegal crossings before they take up residence.

Typical spin by the far left. Trying to contextualize their words to try to hide their agenda. Your agenda is to blunt the actual concern of my post which was that we are letting the entire world in across our southern border. Of course you throw in an insult that would be expected from you and those like you. 

The numbers actually talked, at the time of that article posting, that the numbers dropped down to 14% deported at the border. You are trying to haze the discussion with nuances. Big picture, the end result is the same. It makes no difference if the 86% who cross illegally and take up residence were stopped and processed by the CBP or not. They are still here, using resources that should be diverted to our legal citizen population.

This country cannot handle the world's population that our border is open to.

So in your little fantasy of insulting ones reading comprehension or whatever other juvenile insult you would like to throw, the overall problem and concern is the same. The article I posted shows just that. 14% are turned away AT the border. That's it.

If you have something else to contribute and tell me how we as a country can afford to allow 86% of the people who are encountered at the border to stay for potentially years going through the courts, I would love to hear that fantasy.

Now I know facts won't necessarily matter either with you because you won't even call out antisemitism when it is so obvious. You also alluded something to the effect of saying it is not antisemitism, but antizionism. I happen to disagree, when Jewish students are trapped in a library just because the look Jewish with kippahs. However, lets go down your fantasy. Newsflash, anyone who believes that the state of Israel has a right to exist is labeled a Zionist. So if that's how you feel, just come out an say it. Say it is fair game to remove the Jewish state, the only democracy in the middle east that is the only LGBTQ safe haven in that region. 

Before you find small pockets of travelling KKK groups and claim they are at republican rallies.....the Republican party does not have antisemitic members of congress. On the republican debate state, these is whole hearted solidarity with Israel and the jewish people in the country. They despise what they are seeing on college campuses and in these protests. The same cannot be said for actual congressional members of the democratic party, some of which actually flat out lie about facts and terrorist propaganda.  Even Biden's own press secretary cannot answer simple questions about the trauma placed on jewish students in school and was caught flatfooted on the podium where she then talks about islamophobia only to tweet about the concern for jewish students afterwards. That to me tells me there is conflict in the democrat party. 

Say it out loud. Don't hide behind nuances. 

Do you support Israel's right to exist?

Do you support the protests and their behavior toward jews?

Do you support the protests and their behavior toward perceived zionists?

Do you support a cease fire despite the last cease fire being broken countless times by Hamas rockets over the years which eventually lead to the invading of Israel, kidnapping civilians, and torturing to death 1200 mean, women, and children?

Do you support 2 million + people a year coming over the border AND being allowed to stay knowing the court system will take years to play out?

If yes to any, you as a voting aged individual are why have deep concerns for the future of our country. 

Last question, would you feel comfortable walking with a kippah, just trying to go to class without saying a word, through one of those college protests? If the answer to this one is yes, then maybe your eyes just opened to antisemitism. 

TL/DR 

Skimmed over it but all I saw was a lot of angry venom and some pot, kettle, black sniveling from the very same guy who told me...

"Dude, wake up" ,

"you need to educate yourself" ,

"I know a tool when I see one",

"you are the problem ". 

Typical right-winger tactic. Hurl insults then cry foul when it gets turned back on you.

You want a big picture? Here's one... the total number of illegal immigrants in this country according to the best estimates, is around 11 million out of a population of 350 million. That works out to 3%.

Say it out loud..... 3%.  Say it.... 3%. 

To put it in a way you might better comprehend.... take a dollar in pennies. Pile them up on a table. Slide three of them off to the side. That's your illegal immigrant population vs the total. 

IOW,  the right-wing, xenophobic fear-mongers are running around with their hair on fire over a group of people who comprise a tiny fraction of the country, most of whom work, pay income taxes, obey the laws and in doing so, contribute to society.

And here's another little question you CONVENIENTLY fail to address in your bile-spewing diatribe.... how many of those illegals who evade arrest at the border end up going back home voluntarily?

In case you weren't aware of this, not all illegal immigrants stay here permanently.

There are a number of them who just decide to go back home on their own.

At any rate, the 11 million of them here right now, did not just begin arriving since Biden was elected.

They've been coming in for decades under every President including Trump. 

The right's ongoing propaganda campaign, which exaggerates every perceived problem then attempts to pile it all on Democrats, is just more of the same demagoguery they are famous for. 

Meanwhile, you haven't posted one source to back up any claim you've made.

So you're wasting your time and effort trying to pull your shenanigans on me. 

I don't buy right-wing propaganda. 

Including that nonsense about supposed Democrat antisemitism.  

Post some proof that the people engaging in what you described are Democrats, or take your toys and go home.  

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

TL/DR 

Skimmed over it but all I saw was a lot of angry venom and some pot, kettle, black sniveling from the very same guy who told me...

"Dude, wake up" ,

"you need to educate yourself" ,

"I know a tool when I see one",

"you are the problem ". 

Typical right-winger tactic. Hurl insults then cry foul when it gets turned back on you.

You want a big picture? Here's one... the total number of illegal immigrants in this country according to the best estimates, is around 11 million out of a population of 350 million. That works out to 3%.

Say it out loud..... 3%.  Say it.... 3%. 

To put it in a way you might better comprehend.... take a dollar in pennies. Pile them up on a table. Slide three of them off to the side. That's your illegal immigrant population vs the total. 

IOW,  the right-wing, xenophobic fear-mongers are running around with their hair on fire over a group of people who comprise a tiny fraction of the country, most of whom work, pay income taxes, obey the laws and in doing so, contribute to society.

And here's another little question you CONVENIENTLY fail to address in your bile-spewing diatribe.... how many of those illegals who evade arrest at the border end up going back home voluntarily?

In case you weren't aware of this, not all illegal immigrants stay here permanently.

There are a number of them who just decide to go back home on their own.

At any rate, the 11 million of them here right now, did not just begin arriving since Biden was elected.

They've been coming in for decades under every President including Trump. 

The right's ongoing propaganda campaign, which exaggerates every perceived problem then attempts to pile it all on Democrats, is just more of the same demagoguery they are famous for. 

Meanwhile, you haven't posted one source to back up any claim you've made.

So you're wasting your time and effort trying to pull your shenanigans on me. 

I don't buy right-wing propaganda. 

Including that nonsense about supposed Democrat antisemitism.  

Post some proof that the people engaging in what you described are Democrats, or take your toys and go home.  

No point in arguing with an individual who lacks common sense. Have a good day. Hopefully you vote in Florida and not a battleground state. We have enough people here that are not apologists for antisemites and are not ok with 2+ million people a year coming from all over the world yearly utilizing and taxing our social services to oblivion..... so they will out vote your fantasy that you want to vote in. 

Edited by shardoon
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, shardoon said:

No point in arguing with an individual who lacks common sense. Have a good day. Hopefully you vote in Florida and not a battleground state. We have enough people here that are not apologists for antisemites and are not ok with 2+ million people a year coming from all over the world yearly utilizing and taxing our social services to oblivion..... so they will out vote your fantasy that you want to vote in. 

Yes, that's true. There's no point  in arguing with an individual who lacks common sense. 

So, I'm not arguing with you. 

However....

The population of unauthorized immigrants in the United States has been estimated to be around 11.39 million people, a number which has seemingly stabilized after a period of rapid growth. However, studies show that the amount of alien encounters by the United States Border Patrol has significantly increased in the last few years, with 2,214,652 registered alien apprehensions and expulsions recorded in 2022. 

https://www.statista.com/topics/3454/illegal-immigration-in-the-united-states/#topicOverview 

Maybe you can explain how over 2 million people can be coming here annually, taking up residence and taxing our resources, while the illegal immigrant population has stabilized at 11 million, with over 2 million registered apprehensions and expulsions annually. 

How does that work? 

18 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Now prove those words were coming out of the mouths of young Democrats.

Because it sounds more like far right-wing skinheads who may well have infiltrated a Democrat event. 

your excuse making has reached its threshold.  Amazing amount of double talk.  Your sinking ship death throws excuse making has reached new heights.  Utterly pathetic.  When your pathetic ideological back is up against the wall, there is nowhere else to run except to double down with ridiculous excuses and deflection.

5 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Yes, that's true. There's no point  in arguing with an individual who lacks common sense. 

So, I'm not arguing with you. 

However....

Maybe you can explain how over 2 million people can be coming here annually, taking up residence and taxing our resources, while the illegal immigrant population has stabilized at 11 million, with over 2 million registered apprehensions and expulsions annually. 

How does that work? 

if that was true, then Eric Adams wouldn't be going to the border to be like WTF is going on here- and to then attract the ire of a corrupt DOJ as a result...  He wasn't the only big city mayor to go there.  Did the GOP pay him to go to the border?  Gimme a break.  You will say anything and cite to any propaganda to win a point.

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

your excuse making has reached its threshold.  Amazing amount of double talk.  Your sinking ship death throws excuse making has reached new heights.  Utterly pathetic.  When your pathetic ideological back is up against the wall, there is nowhere else to run except to double down with ridiculous excuses and deflection.

Hang on a minute.... I have several times for asked for some kind of proof that the actions being described as antisemitism by young Democrats, were actually being done by Democrats.

So far.... nothing but angry resentment and rhetoric. 

Were they wearing "I'm a Democrat"  signs? Democrat donkey tattoos? How do your two buddies know what the party affiliation of the demonstrators was just by watching a video?

Here's what I'm envisioning... some right-wing propaganda pusher got ahold of a video of a crowd of people staging a protest against the Israeli govt's slaughter of Palestinian civilians. In the crowd, were a few far right, skinhead agitators and Jew-haters who were planted there, to loudly yell antisemitic comments. The right-winger who posted the video put in the title that it was Democrats who were yelling the antisemitism. Then, every right-wing goober who looks under every nook and cranny for something negative to hang around the necks of Democrats, reposts the video on forums like this and other social media, and calls it "proof" of what bad people Democrats are.

One of the oldest tricks in the book and typical of underhanded, right-wing tactics and dirty tricks.

Either post some kind of proof or even strong evidence that the people making the antisemitic comments were Democrats, or stuff it. 

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

if that was true, then Eric Adams wouldn't be going to the border to be like WTF is going on here- and to then attract the ire of a corrupt DOJ as a result...  He wasn't the only big city mayor to go there.  Did the GOP pay him to go to the border?  Gimme a break.  You will say anything and cite to any propaganda to win a point.

And who sent the bus load after bus load of them up to NYC? 

Sure it's going to be overwhelming if a huge number of them are bussed to one city.  

But.... none of that changes the fact that illegal immigrants account for around 3% of the US population and most of them are law abiding, have jobs and pay income tax.

Obviously, you prefer to push Trump's version of them as violent drug dealers and rapists.

Fits in with your innate right-wing bigotry and xenophobia. 

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

that is all you have ever done. 

While obfuscating and spewing misinformation and unhinged ranting and raving is all you've ever done.  

Without directly talking to the antisemtite apologist, only one party denounces this antisemitic hate speech at these parties. The other party has members that partake in it. 

Jrs2, no point in arguing with at best, an antisemitic apologist, and at worst, one of them. He lacks common sense and has no bearing on the big picture when talking about immigration as well. Basically a card carrying zombie that we would expect to see out there with the protests. 

Edited by shardoon

Without directly talking to the antiAmerica Trumper apologist, both parties publicly denounce antisemitic hate speech but only one does so with any sincerity, and it's not the one on the right. The party on the right relies on and sympathizes with a significant percentage of its voters who are Jew-hating, white supremacist, Confederate flag waver bigots who partake in it. 

No point in arguing with at best, an antiAmerica Trumper apologist, and at worst, one of them. Aside from blatantly lying, he lacks common sense and has no grasp of the big picture when talking about immigration as well. Basically a card carrying zombie that we would expect to see out there in a J6 style insurrection, spitting on The Constitution.  

Edited by JFW657

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Without directly talking to the antiAmerica Trumper apologist, both parties publicly denounce antisemitic hate speech but only one does so with any sincerity, and it's not the one on the right. The party on the right relies on and sympathizes with a significant percentage of its voters who are Jew-hating, white supremacist, Confederate flag waver bigots who partake in it. 

No point in arguing with at best, an antiAmerica Trumper apologist, and at worst, one of them. Aside from blatantly lying, he lacks common sense and has no grasp of the big picture when talking about immigration as well. Basically a card carrying zombie that we would expect to see out there in a J6 style insurrection, spitting on The Constitution.  

Our dear resident antisemite on this board,  remember your famous rhetorical line about reading comprehension?........ maybe read the post on this very thread, I think about 6 posts ago, where I specifically said I prefer someone other than Trump. 

I see your inadequacies follow you everywhere. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, shardoon said:

Our dear resident antisemite on this board,  remember your famous rhetorical line about reading comprehension?........ maybe read the post on this very thread, I think about 6 posts ago, where I specifically said I prefer someone other than Trump. 

I see your inadequacies follow you everywhere. 

Oooooohhhhhh!!!!! You're talking to me again!!!! 

I'm so deliriously happy I'm squealing with delight!!!!  

I've seen plenty of Trumpers who now deny being Trumpers. 

Probably because of the embarrassment of being associated with such a pariah an a loser.

But if he ever managed to weasel his way back into the WH, you'd all have your MAGA hats back on in a NY real estate shyster's minute.

Cleaned, starched and proudly displayed on your addled pates for all to see.   

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Who do you guys think will be RFK Jr.'s running mate?

Not sure. He will have to find a Democrat who actually cares about the border not many exist these days. 

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

Oooooohhhhhh!!!!! You're talking to me again!!!! 

I'm so deliriously happy I'm squealing with delight!!!!  

I've seen plenty of Trumpers who now deny being Trumpers. 

Probably because of the embarrassment of being associated with such a pariah an a loser.

But if he ever managed to weasel his way back into the WH, you'd all have your MAGA hats back on in a NY real estate shyster's minute.

Cleaned, starched and proudly displayed on your addled pates for all to see.   

Well, if he did make it out of the primary and he is up against our current president, then I'm voting for him. 

Now go along and join your next antisemitic protest with the rest of the zombies. We here have to get ready for our work week since we have jobs. 

42 minutes ago, shardoon said:

Well, if he did make it out of the primary and he is up against our current president, then I'm voting for him. 

Now go along and join your next antisemitic protest with the rest of the zombies. We here have to get ready for our work week since we have jobs. 

So, once a Trumper always a Trumper.

You never get the poison out of your system or the infection out of your brain. 

Funny how you harp endlessly on about antisemitism, but feel it's perfectly OK to hate Mexicans and Central Americans.

I guess with some, it's OK to hate certain groups of people based on their ethnicity, but not others.

And for the record, one more time Mr Reading Comprehension.... I have absolutely zero dislike for or disapproval of Jews. 

I'm not particularly fond of the Israeli government and I question the wisdom of The Balfour Declaration, but what religion other people believe in or subscribe to, means nothing to me.

Therefore, your false accusations of antisemitism are about as invalid as the constant cries and accusations of racism and homophobia/transphobia/whateverphobia out of the progressive left. 

You're all the same kind of dishonest, disingenuous agenda pushers AFAIC.  

1 minute ago, JFW657 said:

If he wanted to stand a chance of garnishing any kind of conservative support, he'd probably have to pick a Republican. 

Maybe one of the also-rans after the GOP primary.  

I HOPE he picks one of the Republicans who will inevitably lose to Trump in the primaries. Hopefully he'll take votes from Trump.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JFW657 said:

So, once a Trumper always a Trumper.

You never get the poison out of your system or the infection out of your brain. 

Funny how you harp endlessly on about antisemitism, but feel it's perfectly OK to hate Mexicans and Central Americans.

I guess with some, it's OK to hate certain groups of people based on their ethnicity, but not others.

And for the record, one more time Mr Reading Comprehension.... I have absolutely zero dislike for or disapproval of Jews. 

I'm not particularly fond of the Israeli government and I question the wisdom of The Balfour Declaration, but what religion other people believe in or subscribe to, means nothing to me.

Therefore, your false accusations of antisemitism are about as invalid as the constant cries and accusations of racism and homophobia/transphobia/whateverphobia out of the progressive left. 

You're all the same kind of dishonest, disingenuous agenda pushers AFAIC.  

You just are not worth it. Get some sleep tonight for another antisemitic protest tomorrow. 

Edited by shardoon

On 11/11/2023 at 12:14 AM, JFW657 said:

Now prove those words were coming out of the mouths of young Democrats.

Because it sounds more like far right-wing skinheads who may well have infiltrated a Democrat event. 

It was said at a rally in Australia. But looking at the photos, they do not look like your typical Australian. 

18 hours ago, JFW657 said:

If he wanted to stand a chance of garnishing any kind of conservative support, he'd probably have to pick a Republican. 

Maybe one of the also-rans after the GOP primary.  

No respectable republican would join forces with him. At least none of them that ran or are running for president. Maybe Vivek but he is not a conservative. 

On 11/10/2023 at 3:30 PM, aent said:

These rallies where Jews were literally chased and trapped looked like an awfully large number of Young Democrats. And what is a Neo Nazi if its not people who are supporting those who literally want to cleanse the world of Jews?

And the entire Democrat party is NOT condemning this "fraction of young people". I don't see any movement to kick out these Neo-Nazis from the party from the political elites, because they understand that "fraction" is large and they need their votes. In fact, they even want to appease them by pushing for a cease fire to allow Hamas to reload.

Being a Neo nazi is not only about being a Jew hater. You must firmy believe in white supremacy. All Neo nazis are ardent nationalists. They hate legal and illegal immigration, especially from non white countries. They want to use the state to further their beliefs. Okay, that one is consistent. 

If you went to a rally, I bet half of them could not articulate a position of why Isreal is bad. They have no knowledge of history, and are regurgitating what they hear at rallies or online. I also don't want to conflate anti Israeli with being an anti Jew. 

• Thanks 1