The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

One area where I part ways with Democrats is on immigration. We need to finish the border wall and stop calling everyone who enters here illegally an "asylum seeker." BTW I applaud Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott for sending endless busloads of illegal immigrants to Democrat-run cities. Democrats love illegal immigrants so much? They can take care of them then.

2 hours ago, orange87 said:

One area where I part ways with Democrats is on immigration. We need to finish the border wall and stop calling everyone who enters here illegally an "asylum seeker." BTW I applaud Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott for sending endless busloads of illegal immigrants to Democrat-run cities. Democrats love illegal immigrants so much? They can take care of them then.

Here's my dealio...I like some stuff from the Dems, I like some stuff from the GOP...and I dislike stuff from both...

16 hours ago, orange87 said:

We don't fall them that, they asylum seekers do. It triggers a process that a normal border hopper does not receive. Right or wrong, we have a system and it is being taken advantage of. 

But the response it to not eliminate the asylum program, it is to have a clear policy of whom it applies too and properly expand the courts to deal with the high number of applicants. 

On 9/29/2023 at 9:54 AM, jack said:

We don't fall them that, they asylum seekers do. It triggers a process that a normal border hopper does not receive. Right or wrong, we have a system and it is being taken advantage of. 

But the response it to not eliminate the asylum program, it is to have a clear policy of whom it applies too and properly expand the courts to deal with the high number of applicants. 

And here's the thing that is a paradox...if you are here illegally, you cannot ever become a citizen.  It would have to be under an asylum situation.

Asylum:

1 kiss.jpg

3 hours ago, orange87 said:

RFK Jr.'s a conspiracy theory spewing lunatic, so naturally he's been embraced by the MAGA crowd.

You have absolutely zero  credibility and aren't even qualified to wipe RFK Jr.'s a55 or question anything of merit, let alone have an opinion on him.  You just don't qualify.  Sorry, but Cliff Notes published by CNN and MSNBC only gets you into Herzing for your GED.  You don't qualify to pass judgment on a seasoned trial attorney that has won millions in verdicts on some of the subjects you question him on. Learn about the standard of proof and stop being a parrot.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, aent said:

Since when had the MAGA crowd embraced him? Those who want RFK are against Trump, ya know, by definition.

They embraced him when they thought it would hurt Biden. Now that he is running as an independent, they have pulled a 180 and have come hard against him. Nothing said about him is untrue, but the GOP, Bannon etc. no longer have a use for him. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jack said:

They embraced him when they thought it would hurt Biden. Now that he is running as an independent, they have pulled a 180 and have come hard against him. Nothing said about him is untrue, but the GOP, Bannon etc. no longer have a use for him. 

Yeahh.... they absolutely never embraced him in any way. The most you'll find is some people who said he's better then Biden... but you could make that argument about literally anyone. The MAGA crowd is embracing Trump, that is why he is expected to be the nominee, with no one even coming close.

• Thanks 1

On 10/13/2023 at 11:06 AM, jack said:

What you just expressed is straight up propaganda about RFK Jr.

Most everything said about him is UNtrue. Liberals hate him because he is ultimately against an authoritarian state and its draconian policies.  Unfortunately most liberals are the mindless footsoldiers for an authoritarian state, placing more clout on their talking heads instead of getting to the substance of any issue.  But for those that do, because of their flawed ideology, they look for any leftist information nuggets to latch onto to justify their position, even if they're lies, so long as they're in print, and it's other leftists printing them.  And they therefore hate RFK Jr.  by default, even though he's a Kennedy and a lifelong Democrat.  Total hypocrisy. 

Just tell the people the truth about what you support instead of using subterfuge and character assassination on people calling you (them) out. Between RFK Jr and Trump and others in the media waking up, the only votes the Democrats will end up getting will be from dead people, both physically and mentally.

For the record, what do you personally read where Bannon's name is even uttered or mentioned, some leftist flyer? I haven't heard that name since it was uttered by another leftist on UP months ago. Nothing that I see in any current event or news byte or report has ever even mentioned that name. But liberals seem to be obsessed with Bannon.  Here, let me indulge you:  STEVE BANNON!!!! Now burn some insence to cleanse yourself.

It just shows how way out of touch you all are. 

On 10/13/2023 at 3:18 PM, aent said:

Yeahh.... they absolutely never embraced him in any way. The most you'll find is some people who said he's better then Biden... but you could make that argument about literally anyone. The MAGA crowd is embracing Trump, that is why he is expected to be the nominee, with no one even coming close.

RFK Jr's problem is that he expected loyalty from his party.  Maybe it's Hillary's spite because the Kennedys endorsed BHO in 08.  Or maybe it's because he has successfully litigated cases dealing with these subjects. Or maybe it's because the Fed has paid out $4.6B since May to people injured because of the vaccines (my next post on that will be a link to the website and I will keep reposting it till all liberals on UP implode from actual verified truth contradicting their cultish ideology- because they all are conveniently ignoring this fact).   Regardless, all of the above FACTS contradict the bullsh!t Biden and his authoritarian state have been spewing since 2016 in varying degrees.

RFK Jr. Is merely a wake up call to everyone that it's not Trump and never was, rather, it's them in do or die mode.

On 10/16/2023 at 12:04 AM, jrs2 said:

What you just expressed is straight up propaganda about RFK Jr.

Most everything said about him is UNtrue. Liberals hate him because he is ultimately against an authoritarian state and its draconian policies.  Unfortunately most liberals are the mindless footsoldiers for an authoritarian state, placing more clout on their talking heads instead of getting to the substance of any issue.  But for those that do, because of their flawed ideology, they look for any leftist information nuggets to latch onto to justify their position, even if they're lies, so long as they're in print, and it's other leftists printing them.  And they therefore hate RFK Jr.  by default, even though he's a Kennedy and a lifelong Democrat.  Total hypocrisy. 

Just tell the people the truth about what you support instead of using subterfuge and character assassination on people calling you (them) out. Between RFK Jr and Trump and others in the media waking up, the only votes the Democrats will end up getting will be from dead people, both physically and mentally.

For the record, what do you personally read where Bannon's name is even uttered or mentioned, some leftist flyer? I haven't heard that name since it was uttered by another leftist on UP months ago. Nothing that I see in any current event or news byte or report has ever even mentioned that name. But liberals seem to be obsessed with Bannon.  Here, let me indulge you:  STEVE BANNON!!!! Now burn some insence to cleanse yourself.

It just shows how way out of touch you all are. 

Bannon represents the Maga movement, good or bad. And he spoke highly of a far left wing progressive for the most sinister of reasons. 

RFK Jr is a kook and always has been. He was one last year, 5 years ago, as well as 10 years ago. The guys is a fanatical leftie that I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone thinks he is okay. He is basically a tankie that opposes pharamcetuicals corporations. He is not a friend. 

But I need to stop criticizing him or he will accuse me of murdering Martha Moxley. 

On 10/13/2023 at 3:18 PM, aent said:

The Maga (online) crowd loves Trump but would love to see RFK Jr beat up on Biden. Especially as a fellow democrat. Now that he is running as an independent, it gets more complicated. 

Well the ousting of former-House Speaker Kevin McCarthy appears to have hilariously backfired on the MAGA-wing of the GOP in more ways than one. Now it looks like "never-Trump" moderate Patrick McHenry may be the temporary House Speaker. McHenry could be there for a while since nobody else has much of a chance of becoming speaker for the foreseeable future. This latest insane stunt by the MAGAts will certainly help Democrats in the polls, just like their extreme anti-abortion views did.

Edited by orange87

Release the kraken! XD

Sidney Powell pleads guilty in Georgia election case, will testify against other defendants

Article: https://19thnews.org/2023/10/sidney-powell-pleads-guilty-trump-georgia-election-case/?fbclid=IwAR1XTF5y1Bs1eFWAMIII33pj6DK2GbPw7oPvHvsqAez16jsgpG5kExbYruM

64e67b4a56a89.webp

Edited by orange87