The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

49 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

So this is interesting:

Trump:  bad trade deals with Chai-Nah; he renegotiates them

then you have voter fraud...because of racist voter ID's, mail in ballots b/c of covid and ballots being mailed to dead people (like my own father who was a registered Demo-crap for years), and state supreme courts usurping state legislatures, and Feds opening up the doors to the Capitol...

Then Biden craps on those renegotiated trade deals like he took a dump on the pipeline workers in PA...

then you have the following take place:

bidencrime.jpg

crazy-cuckoo.gif 

:whistling:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jrs2 said:

So this is interesting:

Trump:  bad trade deals with Chai-Nah; he renegotiates them

then you have voter fraud...because of racist voter ID's, mail in ballots b/c of covid and ballots being mailed to dead people (like my own father who was a registered Demo-crap for years), and state supreme courts usurping state legislatures, and Feds opening up the doors to the Capitol...

Then Biden craps on those renegotiated trade deals like he took a dump on the pipeline workers in PA...

Biden kept most of Trumps' crappy tariffs and trade deals in place. Maybe because they are both new deal democrats. 

2 hours ago, JFW657 said:

crazy-cuckoo.gif 

:whistling:

what's really great about this...is... that eight months ago people were worried that the forum wouldn't survive without @spenser1058.  Proven wrong...we can still engage in irritating political back and forths without @spenser1058present...at least not present as far as we can tell...

the meme is funny.

19 minutes ago, jack said:

Biden kept most of Trumps' crappy tariffs and trade deals in place. Maybe because they are both new deal democrats. 

New Deal as in LBJ?

17 hours ago, jrs2 said:

what's really great about this...is... that eight months ago people were worried that the forum wouldn't survive without @spenser1058.  Proven wrong...we can still engage in irritating political back and forths without @spenser1058present...at least not present as far as we can tell...

the meme is funny.

New Deal as in LBJ?

FDR. 

5 hours ago, orange87 said:

If Senator Mitch McConnell retires, the Democratic Kentucky Governor may replace him with a Democratic Senator

Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/01/kentucky-governor-beshear-mcconnell/?fbclid=IwAR06cyKjmb5-M_tzx6lTin9e_grtWRUOjGqoqZn09_GF7wy0E0dJBjI_CT8

As long as it's a moderate Republican and not a MAGA goofball, it wouldn't be too bad. 

I think I might actually rather have another moderate Republican than an extreme progressive woke Democrat. 

On 9/1/2023 at 9:22 PM, JFW657 said:

As long as it's a moderate Republican and not a MAGA goofball, it wouldn't be too bad. 

I think I might actually rather have another moderate Republican than an extreme progressive woke Democrat. 

“Moderate.”  Trump tells the media fake news, to counter their attempt to continue to control the narrative.  That’s extreme?  Oh, ok, the MSM are your Reverend and Preacher.  Got it.  Dare not criticize them.  Very extreme.  Carry on with your fart sniffing…

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

“Moderate.”  Trump tells the media fake news, to counter their attempt to continue to control the narrative.  That’s extreme?  Oh, ok, the MSM are your Reverend and Preacher.  Got it.  Dare not criticize them.  Very extreme.  Carry on with your fart sniffing…

Trump is a con artist who calls the media fake news so his brainwashed zombie cult followers will continue to be blind to the truth about what a piece of garbage he is. 

But Trump is your Reverend and Preacher.  Got it.  Dare not criticize him.  Very extreme.  Carry on with your Trump fart sniffing… 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

Trump is a con artist who calls the media fake news so his brainwashed zombie cult followers will continue to be blind to the truth about what a piece of garbage he is. 

But Trump is your Reverend and Preacher.  Got it.  Dare not criticize him.  Very extreme.  Carry on with your Trump fart sniffing… 

Obama had you people in such a lull, and still does, that as soon as someone comes along to challenge the narrative machine, for which you subscribe to without question, you attack Him akin to vomiting medicine as a child.  There have been so many instances of fake news it is mind numbing.  And the Russian Collusion FRAUD by the Democrats is the worst fraud perpetuated since 9-11.  The collusion between the DOJ and the Democrats is on par with Chavez-level, Nazi level, and Soviet-level  political persecutions.  And the people see exactly what is going on, including liberals (or former classic liberals).  The Democrats are a pathetic bunch that recruit yes-persons that do nothing to better society except to say yes when told to and to complain about hurt feelings about mostly everything.

Trump was merely a wake up call to a sleeping population to snap out of that Obama fap-snorting induced trance.

if you can't see that the MSM is a scripted bunch of mind controllers, then, that's because you are one of those controlled.  So keep fighting back to save face instead of opening your eyes.  People like Bill Maher and Joe Rogan have started seeing this, as well as other liberals in the media.

Con-man my a55.   Open border issue, energy independence, better trade deals, strengthening the US' economy-- if those are con-man issues then you are a Leftist that wants to see open borders and a weaker US on the world stage while places like China strengthen.  Well, China is controlled by leftists, so go figure.  True colors...

7 hours ago, JFW657 said:

More raving, spittle-flecked, keyboard pounding lunacy that doesn't merit a response. 

the 30k lies per your pamphlet:

Trump:  "Ladies and gentlmen, my name is Donald Trump, and I am going to give a speech..."

The Left: " Lie Lie Lie, Lie Lie Lie Donald Trump, Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie..."

I already did that futile analysis years ago.  In a four year span, that came out to 20.5 lies per day.  Did he even state enough sentences in a single day that would warrant inclusion of 20.5 lies in the subject matter of those sentences?

The mere fact that you wrote that or even relied on that shows everyone here yet again your own spittle-flecked keyboard pounding lunacy unworthy of response. 

That is the most ridiculous thing the Authority has put out there for it's useful idiots to spew back out vomit-style- that they actually believe....that you actually believe it yourself is telling.

well, if you believe that from leftistcheck.com then you obviously don't know math.  And I'm talking about simple calculator math.

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

the 30k lies per your pamphlet:

Trump:  "Ladies and gentlmen, my name is Donald Trump, and I am going to give a speech..."

The Left: " Lie Lie Lie, Lie Lie Lie Donald Trump, Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie..."

I already did that futile analysis years ago.  In a four year span, that came out to 20.5 lies per day.  Did he even state enough sentences in a single day that would warrant inclusion of 20.5 lies in the subject matter of those sentences?

The mere fact that you wrote that or even relied on that shows everyone here yet again your own spittle-flecked keyboard pounding lunacy unworthy of response. 

That is the most ridiculous thing the Authority has put out there for it's useful idiots to spew back out vomit-style- that they actually believe....that you actually believe it yourself is telling.

well, if you believe that from leftistcheck.com then you obviously don't know math.  And I'm talking about simple calculator math.

OK, Karen.....   :console: 

3zgemp.jpg 

16 hours ago, JFW657 said:

OK, Karen.....   :console: 

3zgemp.jpg 

Gotta love Russell Brand.  He actually points out that Joe Biden, our president, had been using 2-3 aliases in emails to Hunter and others that have been uncovered. 

Aliases...  as in, criminals use aliases...

Robin Ware?  President Robin Ware?  President Robert L. Peters?  President  J.R.B. Ware?  

who the f* does that?  Someone who's doing what they were doing with Chinese and Ukrainian money- while he was VP.  That's like having your second cell phone for...business... you know, your untraceable burner phone.

Instead of Let's Go Brandon, they should have bumper stickers for "Robert Peters 2024."

Let's lie about our class rank, like that can't be vetted.  Let's plagiarize RFK Sr.- what, coincidence that he won't give RFK Jr. SS support during his campaign?   Hmmm.  

I don't know what's worse, this, or "Barry Soetoro".

ROBIN WARE '24

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, orange87 said:

Trump: Six week abortion bans "are terrible"

Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/17/trump-abortion/

Yeah, he was all over the place during that interview.

Trying to take a swipe at DeSantis and still be ultra hard right at the same time. 

If Little Mussolini hadn't proposed it, he'd be all for it. 

How anyone still takes anything Trump says seriously would make an entire episode of....

Unsolved-Mysteries-C13-cover-art-landsca

:blink: 

• Haha 2

Did anyone listen to the 911 call from the F-35 pilot?  It almost seems like a Leslie Nielsen movie just saying it.

Or, it it was like a Beavis and Butthead episode:  "Uh, huh huh...I like...bailed out of a plane...and the plane is like...somewhere... huh huh... I'm a pilot..."  Are you bleeding, sir?  "Uh, huh huh...nah."

I love this story so much...