The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

18 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Release the kraken! XD

Sidney Powell pleads guilty in Georgia election case, will testify against other defendants

Article: https://19thnews.org/2023/10/sidney-powell-pleads-guilty-trump-georgia-election-case/?fbclid=IwAR1XTF5y1Bs1eFWAMIII33pj6DK2GbPw7oPvHvsqAez16jsgpG5kExbYruM

64e67b4a56a89.webp

It will be thoroughly entertaining watching her cross-examined on live TV.

13 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Kenneth Chesebro: Pro-Trump lawyer pleads guilty in Georgia election subversion case, implicates Trump in fake elector conspiracy

Article: https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/20/politics/kenneth-chesebro-georgia-election-subversion/index.html

MV5BMTRmNjQ1NTctNWMwMi00YTZlLWIyNmQtNzcyYTgwZTU0MTIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2NzA0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

LOL. people say all sorts of things when their a55 is in a sling.  But a lawyer being blackmailed and then turning on his or her client...wow...How does the Fed get away with interfering with attorney-client issues?  That attorney will get suspended or disbarred.  But that is shameful on so many fronts.

22 minutes ago, orange87 said:

RFK Jr. continues to perform better than expected and is polling at 22% in a three-way matchup with Biden and Trump according to a Harvard-Harris poll. It'll be interesting to see who his running mate is.

As next November draws nearer and we begin to get a better idea of things like, as you said, who his running mate would be, who the GOP candidate will be, how his poll numbers are shaping up, and a more specific, in depth view of what his positions are on things, I might consider casting my vote for RFK, but only if it looks like he's pulling votes from each side more or less equally and has a real chance at winning. 

I'd much prefer a 2nd Biden term, but his age is a real concern.   

3 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

As next November draws nearer and we begin to get a better idea of things like, as you said, who his running mate would be, who the GOP candidate will be, how his poll numbers are shaping up, and a more specific, in depth view of what his positions are on things, I might consider casting my vote for RFK, but only if it looks like he's pulling votes from each side more or less equally and has a real chance at winning. 

I much prefer a second term of Biden even though his age is a concern for me too. The more I've read about RFK Jr. the less unpalatable he's become. It's hard to overlook the conspiracy theories though.

2 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Polls are notoriously flawed though. I don’t put much stock in polls saying just how unpopular Biden is right now even if most do have a concern with his age.

None of these Republicans stand a chance in hell of winning against him right now. As for RFK, even his own family has categorically denounced his behavior.

On 10/22/2023 at 1:49 PM, orange87 said:

I much prefer a second term of Biden even though his age is a concern for me too. The more I've read about RFK Jr. the less unpalatable he's become. It's hard to overlook the conspiracy theories though.

Hypocrite.

You just posted about the Georgia elector conspiracy.

When conspiracies serve your narrative, they're real, when they don't,  they're a delusion.

Hypocrite.

On 10/22/2023 at 3:56 PM, Ivanhoe said:

Polls are notoriously flawed though. I don’t put much stock in polls saying just how unpopular Biden is right now even if most do have a concern with his age.

None of these Republicans stand a chance in hell of winning against him right now. As for RFK, even his own family has categorically denounced his behavior.

Believe it. All the anti semitism within the democratic party will bite them in the rear. The economy stinks. Why disbelieve the polls? The MSM controls them.  People aren't stupid. 

Shortly after winning the Republican nomination for House Speaker, Tom Emmer has now withdrawn his name. What an absolute s***show. This has gone on for so long now that I don’t see how this doesn’t hurt the GOP in a major way. He'll never admit it, but I bet Matt Gaetz regrets what he did.

18 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Hypocrite.

You just posted about the Georgia elector conspiracy.

When conspiracies serve your narrative, they're real, when they don't,  they're a delusion.

Hypocrite.

Believe it. All the anti semitism within the democratic party will bite them in the rear. The economy stinks. Why disbelieve the polls? The MSM controls them.  People aren't stupid. 

Georgia election conspiracy? You mean that thing that multiple people plead guilty to and there's video of them doing it?

As for RFK Jr.'s conspiracy theories, I don't see how anyone with a brain can believe them. Like his belief that anti-depressants are the main cause of mass shootings. His belief that COVID-19 targets white people and that Jews and Chinese are immune to it. Talk about anti-semitism.  Or his belief that the 2004 Presidential election was stolen, or that autism is caused by vaccines, or his various JFK and RFK conspiracies.

31 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Georgia election conspiracy? You mean that thing that multiple people plead guilty to and there's video of them doing it?

As for RFK Jr.'s conspiracy theories, I don't see how anyone with a brain can believe them. Like his belief that anti-depressants are the main cause of mass shootings. His belief that COVID-19 targets white people and that Jews and Chinese are immune to it. Talk about anti-semitism.  Or his belief that the 2004 Presidential election was stolen, or that autism is caused by vaccines, or his various JFK and RFK conspiracies.

There is only so much I can take from MSM parishioners.  Russia Collusion conspiracy?  You mean the thing that has since been debunked and acknowledged on all networks?  

What is the main cause of mass shootings then, gun fetishism and the need to kill from sane individuals?  Obviously mental health is a major issue there and always has been.   This coming from someone who supports a party that in the case of Pulse, where a Muslim guy pledged allegiance to ISIS to a handful of news networks prior to the act, and on his FB page, and cased Disney as an option but opted for Pulse instead, treated it as a run of the mill "hate crime" mass shooting instead of the terrorist act that it clearly was.  Now all the Jews that vote democrat see all the antisemitic BS woven within that party and the MSM  from how the Hamas slaughter of Israelis has been initially treated by democrat congresswomen, Biden, and a plethora of liberal activists protesting Israel nationwide- all democrats.  Biden's about face is a feigned attempt to be pro-Israel and in the end his policies with Iran caused this to occur.  

Do you know whom Covid 19 targets, if any one specific group more than an other based on DNA or other factors?  You don't, I don't, but maybe he crunched some genealogical statistics and spoke from those results.  Did you?  No.  All you do is repeat DNC propaganda.

OMG.  Autism?  You know absolutely nothing about the immune system and the causes for certain medical conditions.  I actually had a doctor tell me six years ago that his son's autism went away when he changed his diet. You also do not know or care to acknowledge the side effects from vaccines.  Seriously, have you still not gone to the government website where they have paid out $4.6B since May 2023 to plaintiffs proving a nexus between vaccines and triggered medical conditions?  Being told about this and your reluctance to look into it or do a simple 5th Grade Google search about it and still stick to your guns about Jr makes you a denialist, a propagandist, and an idiot.

If you believe that heads of state are taken out merely by jealous lovers and psychotic fans of actresses and that power players aren't involved when policy decisions are being made adverse to their their own interests, then, you are living in a marijuana induced state.

So if Trump was a conspiracy theorist about 2020 then Gore was one regarding 2000.  How do you even know whether an election was stolen in the first place?  Chicago ballot stuffing has been a known event from the days of JFK that actually got him elected by delivering Illinois.  What reality have you been living in, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas?

You're just reading from a pamphlet that the DNC printed.  You blurt out soundbites that do not resonate.  They just make you look uninformed or willfully ignorant.  And I'll say it again: you can't hold a candle to what Jr knows from his life experiences and the litigation that he's conducted over the years on many of these issues.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

There is only so much I can take from MSM parishioners.  Russia Collusion conspiracy?  You mean the thing that has since been debunked and acknowledged on all networks?  

I know Russian collusion was a hoax. Shows you don't even know my views yet you're running your mouth.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

What is the main cause of mass shootings then, gun fetishism and the need to kill from sane individuals?  Obviously mental health is a major issue there and always has been.   This coming from someone who supports a party that in the case of Pulse, where a Muslim guy pledged allegiance to ISIS to a handful of news networks prior to the act, and on his FB page, and cased Disney as an option but opted for Pulse instead, treated it as a run of the mill "hate crime" mass shooting instead of the terrorist act that it clearly was.

I know it was a terrorist attack and that liberals didn't want to make him look bad because he was Muslim. Again, you're running your mouth and have no clue what my views are.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

Do you know whom Covid 19 targets, if any one specific group more than an other based on DNA or other factors?  You don't, I don't, but maybe he crunched some genealogical statistics and spoke from those results.  Did you?  No.  All you do is repeat DNC propaganda.

It's DNC propaganda to say that Jews and Chinese aren't immune to COVID-19? Wow!

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

OMG.  Autism?  You know absolutely nothing about the immune system and the causes for certain medical conditions.  I actually had a doctor tell me six years ago that his son's autism went away when he changed his diet. You also do not know or care to acknowledge the side effects from vaccines.  Seriously, have you still not gone to the government website where they have paid out $4.6B since May 2023 to plaintiffs proving a nexus between vaccines and triggered medical conditions?  Being told about this and your reluctance to look into it or do a simple 5th Grade Google search about it and still stick to your guns about Jr makes you a denialist, a propagandist, and an idiot.

I already know about the vaccine injury fund. You lack perspective. Every medication, surgery, vaccine etc has a potential for things to go wrong. It's about weighing the odds and doing what you think is the most beneficial. To deny that vaccines have done vastly more good than bad and have saved millions of lives makes you a denialist.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

If you believe that heads of state are taken out merely by jealous lovers and psychotic fans of actresses and that power players aren't involved when policy decisions are being made adverse to their their own interests, then, you are living in a marijuana induced state.

Didn't you admit multiple times that you go on this forum while under the influence?

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

So if Trump was a conspiracy theorist about 2020 then Gore was one regarding 2000.  How do you even know whether an election was stolen in the first place?  Chicago ballot stuffing has been a known event from the days of JFK that actually got him elected by delivering Illinois.  What reality have you been living in, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas?

There's one huge difference. Gore didn't attempt a coup because he thought he won. And it amazes me how you squawk about voter fraud yet you overlook that the Trump team actually got caught breaching voting machines and hiring fake electors to deliver fraudulent votes for Trump.

45 minutes ago, orange87 said:

I know Russian collusion was a hoax. Shows you don't even know my views yet you're running your mouth.

I know it was a terrorist attack and that liberals didn't want to make him look bad because he was Muslim. Again, you're running your mouth and have no clue what my views are.

It's DNC propaganda to say that Jews and Chinese aren't immune to COVID-19? Wow!

I already know about the vaccine injury fund. You lack perspective. Every medication, surgery, vaccine etc has a potential for things to go wrong. It's about weighing the odds and doing what you think is the most beneficial. To deny that vaccines have done vastly more good than bad and have saved millions of lives makes you a denialist.

Didn't you admit multiple times that you go on this forum while under the influence?

There's one huge difference. Gore didn't attempt a coup because he thought he won. And it amazes me how you squawk about voter fraud yet you overlook that the Trump team actually got caught breaching voting machines and hiring fake electors to deliver fraudulent votes for Trump.

Where do you and that other poster get off stating that “liberals” didn’t want to pin a mass shooter at Pulse as a terrorist?  That is absolutely not the case and a revisionist history to some warped Republican view of the world.  

The definition for “terrorist” in this country is deeply flawed but apparently some of you need to be reminded that those laws are antiquated and came about post 9-11.  I guess you’re more comfortable when the mass shooting is just some white loser with a gun who shoots up a school?  You know, the number one cause of death in this country by minors.

Give.Me.A.Break.

BTW, it is very difficult to prove a “hate crime” in USA.  I don’t necessarily like it but I understand the law behind it.  But that doesn’t fit neatly into the FOX or Newsmax narrative. 

On 10/24/2023 at 7:34 PM, orange87 said:

Thank you for acknowledging all those points. This is the first time I've heard any of that from any liberals on UP and definitely from you.

Russia Collusion; the Pulse Shooter; the Vaccine Injury Fund.

The Fund...it's interesting that it was set up in 2023 right after all of the medical complaints matured from the first and second rounds and boosters, etc., because of the Covid Vaccine, and not twenty years ago when Al Gore's long game "coup" attempt in the form of a Global Warming initiative began, and has got us going down a path that will destroy the Petro-Dollar by empowering oil producers, like Iran and Russia, while lessening American fuel exports and independence by also empowering battery and solar producers like China.  What's worse, the collapse of the US Dollar, or a bunch of FBI agents and DC Police facilitating an orderly "tour" of the Capitol Building (caught on tape, mind you), exposed by Ted Cruz in those televised hearings yet ignored by the "this is our meal ticket narrative, people" democrats and MSM and most people here on UP.

If I've got a lot to learn about you, then you've got a lot to learn about what a coup really is and in what form it occurs in this day and age.  January 6 was a set up, not a coup.

I have been high but I don't smoke the pot; I like the smoke shops because I like the people there and its a chill scene.

And based on how we all tend to get bent out of shape on UP (I admit it), it is good to be chill.     

On 10/24/2023 at 8:28 PM, Ivanhoe said:

Where do you and that other poster get off stating that “liberals” didn’t want to pin a mass shooter at Pulse as a terrorist?  That is absolutely not the case and a revisionist history to some warped Republican view of the world.  

The definition for “terrorist” in this country is deeply flawed but apparently some of you need to be reminded that those laws are antiquated and came about post 9-11.  I guess you’re more comfortable when the mass shooting is just some white loser with a gun who shoots up a school?  You know, the number one cause of death in this country by minors.

Give.Me.A.Break.

BTW, it is very difficult to prove a “hate crime” in USA.  I don’t necessarily like it but I understand the law behind it.  But that doesn’t fit neatly into the FOX or Newsmax narrative. 

Where do I get off?  By stating facts.

Obama refused to call it a terrorist attack and used the excuse that the spy agencies were not in complete agreement (which is a bunch of political BS).  I have never heard or seen any gay person state that Pulse was a "terrorist attack;" rather, only a hate crime.  In fact, I had colleagues on Facebook refuse to acknowledge it was a terrorist attack and simply blurt out instead that it was a crime of hate while shaming anyone who disagreed.   Shameful.  How about the Gay Pride parades?  Do they have banners stating "stop terrorist attacks against gays"?  No.  But the liberal media is clever; the term "hate crime" has only one connotation and everybody knows it:  the culprit typically being a white straight male probably conservative and probably Christian.  Have you ever seen a Muslim arrested for a "hate crime" in the US?

So,  if Christians historically disagree with the gay lifestyle, then, if you weren't paying attention, like most people don't, and someone told you that eight years a go a shooter went into Pulse and killed 50 gays, and they asked you to profile who the shooter probably was, do you think people would assume it was an Islamic Extremist aided by his wife?  Hell no.  And Obama made sure of it with his Islamic pandering BS and the gays were perfectly fine with it.  I never saw any gay activist say "it wasn't a hate crime...it was a terrorist attack from a Muslim, why is the MSM ignoring this"?  Nada. 

Why do you think people voted for Trump in 2016?  Because they were sick and tired of all this type of BS that Obama and his political ilk were up to.  

So, I don't know what you are talking about.

And how do you bring up FOX and Newsmax with regards to a "narrative" when it is the Left that pushes these "hate" narratives to begin with?  

4 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Where do I get off?  By stating facts.

Obama refused to call it a terrorist attack and used the excuse that the spy agencies were not in complete agreement (which is a bunch of political BS).  I have never heard or seen any gay person state that Pulse was a "terrorist attack;" rather, only a hate crime.  In fact, I had colleagues on Facebook refuse to acknowledge it was a terrorist attack and simply blurt out instead that it was a crime of hate while shaming anyone who disagreed.   Shameful.  How about the Gay Pride parades?  Do they have banners stating "stop terrorist attacks against gays"?  No.  But the liberal media is clever; the term "hate crime" has only one connotation and everybody knows it:  the culprit typically being a white straight male probably conservative and probably Christian.  Have you ever seen a Muslim arrested for a "hate crime" in the US?

So,  if Christians historically disagree with the gay lifestyle, then, if you weren't paying attention, like most people don't, and someone told you that eight years a go a shooter went into Pulse and killed 50 gays, and they asked you to profile who the shooter probably was, do you think people would assume it was an Islamic Extremist aided by his wife?  Hell no.  And Obama made sure of it with his Islamic pandering BS and the gays were perfectly fine with it.  I never saw any gay activist say "it wasn't a hate crime...it was a terrorist attack from a Muslim, why is the MSM ignoring this"?  Nada. 

Why do you think people voted for Trump in 2016?  Because they were sick and tired of all this type of BS that Obama and his political ilk were up to.  

So, I don't know what you are talking about.

And how do you bring up FOX and Newsmax with regards to a "narrative" when it is the Left that pushes these "hate" narratives to begin with?  

You rarely state facts. All the more reason not to respond to such nonsensical jibberish.

And before you feverishly start pushing keys on your typewriter, you weren’t the recipient of my post anyway despite your need to be heard and “state facts.”

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

You rarely state facts. All the more reason not to respond to such nonsensical jibberish.

And before you feverishly start pushing keys on your typewriter, you weren’t the recipient of my post anyway despite your need to be heard and “state facts.”

oh, I thought you were making reference to me as in "that other poster."  My bad. 

1 hour ago, orange87 said:

Wow! I get called a "socialist" by JRS2 and told I have "Republican, FOX News, Newsmax" views by Ivanhoe. It's enough to make your head spin. I guess I should be flattered that both sides can't stand me. Means I'm not a partisan or an ideologue.

Well, everyone has both left and right views on different issues.  I get that. I don't really think you're a socialist; definitely not after your last post.  And I definitely don't think you are a FOX Newsy...  I mean... but aren't you the one that called @JFW657a crony capitalist conservative republican that isn't really as liberal as he thinks even though he hates Trump?  That was pretty funny.   I never got the FOX and/or Newsmax reference though from the other poster.

I think partisanship has made people very closed minded in this country.  But I think it's by design so that people focus on vilifying the other party and not the system itself, because members of both parties bankroll in DC. 

3 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Ah.   Here's some more "nonsensical jiberish":

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/10/10/orange-county-oks-new-taxing-district-for-epic-universe-potential-sunrail-extension/

Go to the Pulse story which is after the title story. about making a memorial and on how members of the public spoke up about the Pulse shooting.  The one lady says the "focus should be about getting more answers about what happened that night;" she states "I think that investigations should be taken care of first..."   She is not talking about the tried and true atheist copout of  'why does God allow bad things to happen to people."  You don't get that answer from an "investigation."

Now, if what I wrote was such jiberish about the Obama and liberal narrative shifting blame and making this into a nebulous "hate crime,"  then why are people still confused about what went down at Pulse that night and asking for continued investigations if the authorities and MSM were crystal clear about it being an extremist Islamic ISIS terrorist attack carried out by one extremist Islamist individual pledging allegiance to ISIS aided by his wife? Is there any ambiguity in that? 

Not such jiberish after all, huh?  Not that I care what you think- but I do care that people get the truth and aren't swayed by irresponsible comments and self serving criticisms stemming from narcissists aimed at gas lighting other posters.

And, on the subject of your gas lighting attempts, answer me this:  name one non-fact that I have posted since you claim I rarely state facts.

Circling back, so based on this news story, it looks like you are the one guilty of "nonsensical jibberish."  Next time, know the facts yourself before claiming that the other guy doesn't.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

Ah.   Here's some more "nonsensical jiberish":

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/10/10/orange-county-oks-new-taxing-district-for-epic-universe-potential-sunrail-extension/

Go to the Pulse story which is after the title story. about making a memorial and on how members of the public spoke up about the Pulse shooting.  The one lady says the "focus should be about getting more answers about what happened that night;" she states "I think that investigations should be taken care of first..."   She is not talking about the tried and true atheist copout of  'why does God allow bad things to happen to people."  You don't get that answer from an "investigation."

Now, if what I wrote was such jiberish about the Obama and liberal narrative shifting blame and making this into a nebulous "hate crime,"  then why are people still confused about what went down at Pulse that night and asking for continued investigations if the authorities and MSM were crystal clear about it being an extremist Islamic ISIS terrorist attack carried out by one extremist Islamist individual pledging allegiance to ISIS aided by his wife? Is there any ambiguity in that? 

Not such jiberish after all, huh?  Not that I care what you think- but I do care that people get the truth and aren't swayed by irresponsible comments and self serving criticisms stemming from narcissists aimed at gas lighting other posters.

And, on the subject of your gas lighting attempts, answer me this:  name one non-fact that I have posted since you claim I rarely state facts.

Circling back, so based on this news story, it looks like you are the one guilty of "nonsensical jibberish."  Next time, know the facts yourself before claiming that the other guy doesn't.

Why not just post the link to the actual article instead of making someone go look for it? I did try, BTW, and it is not there.

So yea, I stand by my statement. Even with what the article may discuss, you’ve attached your own extreme viewpoint to it and that is not factual. You don’t have to like it.

7 hours ago, orange87 said:

Wow! I get called a "socialist" by JRS2 and told I have "Republican, FOX News, Newsmax" views by Ivanhoe. It's enough to make your head spin. I guess I should be flattered that both sides can't stand me. Means I'm not a partisan or an ideologue.

For the record, I never called you partisan or an ideologue — I don’t know you. I disagree with something you’ve put out for public consumption.

14 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Why not just post the link to the actual article instead of making someone go look for it? I did try, BTW, and it is not there.

So yea, I stand by my statement. Even with what the article may discuss, you’ve attached your own extreme viewpoint to it and that is not factual. You don’t have to like it.

it's right there under Recommended Videos.  It is titled "City of Orlando Approves Deal to Buy Pulse Nightclub Property."  I just went to it again and Matt Austin is doing the story.

Extreme Viewpoint? Facts are facts; they aren't extreme or a viewpoint in the REAL world;

Obama did not call it a terrorist attack; The Alphabets refused to call it an act of terrorism- both facts

Let's not forget, that when ISIS attacked the US Embassy in Libya, you know the thing where US personnel were slaughtered and when Hillary was Secretary of State, Obama's initial statement was that some Muslims were merely mad just protesting a Hollywood movie and that it was not a full blown terrorist attack upon the embassy.  But those people died because of his administration's unwillingness to call a spade a spade and to act quickly.  Not to mention the other fact that Hillary's right hand woman, Huma Abedin, her mother was a higher-up member of the Muslim Sisterhood.  Also a disturbing fact. You know, the whole 33k emails Hillary destroyed and Anthony Weiner's laptop which had more than 600k emails and the FBI confiscated it from NYPD and it mysteriously disappeared?  Yes, all that.  

And  then with June 2016 the Pulse Shooting in Orlando and Obama decided to play with semantics instead, because of either his politically correct BS, or because of his "favorable" view and/or policies of/with the Middle East. Why do you think people voted for Trump that November?  Because they were happy with Obama and Hillary?

I also know for a fact from Egyptians that I personally have known for decades that under Obama, he allowed or facilitated the Muslim Brotherhood to take over Egypt, but when Trump was elected, that oppressive regime was ousted. So, yeah, Obama was favorable to Islamist extremists.  

And now we have Israel.  Hamas.  Iran. Palestinians.  Protests.  it is so unbelievable now when you have factions within the democratic party protesting nationally, like last Friday here in Orlando and nationwide, and the day Israel was attacked, some lauding Hamas, while the democratic talking heads try to shift the focus of it just being pro-Palestinian advocacy- yet still anti-Israeli?  I saw some of the anti-Israel signs in Downtown Orlando one week ago.  I was there.   How much more anti-Western can you get?  And everybody knows that today, sans the $6.4B distraction regarding Iran, the Biden administration has benefited Iran by hundreds of billions by not enforcing the Trump imposed sanctions which has empowered Hamas and been a major factor in that Israeli slaughter happening in the first place.

But it is all connected via ideology:  Libya, Pulse, Israel & Iran.  It's the same thing, different proxy and different year.