The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

17 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

If we ever find out that conclusive evidence has been uncovered which indicates Joe Biden engaged in some criminal activity for which he should be arrested, fingerprinted and his mug shot taken, I'm certain we will.

But until then, hoping to see it is just sour grapes from Trump's fan club.  

Because as of yet, no such conclusive evidence exists.  

thank God you are not the arbiter of what constitutes conclusive evidence.

4 hours ago, aent said:

Hopefully we can get Joe Biden's mugshot as well.

I prefer Adam Schiff's mugshot

Adam-Schiff.jpg

5 hours ago, FLheat said:

I can't wait to see Trump's height confirmed at 6'3" and weight of 239 lbs. But visually I'm gonna put it at 6'1 and 278.

Trump looks to be fairly tall. But he has to be 300 lbs. 

6 hours ago, jrs2 said:

oh, hell no!  Ain't no way I'd let that brilliant reference pass without me some Quint!

quint lifeless-eyes-black-eyes.gif

One of the best characters in any of the movies I watched growing up. I can still hear his voice. 

3 hours ago, orange87 said:

The House GOP announced that they will be launching an investigation into Fulton County DA Fani Willis. Sooo intimidating.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

The Repugnants are shameless thugs. 

A criminal syndicate.  

1 minute ago, orange87 said:

IMG_4163.jpeg

He'd better practice that "bad-ass" look and save it for his cellmate, Bubba.  :angry:  :shades: 

13 hours ago, JFW657 said:

The Repugnants are shameless thugs. 

A criminal syndicate.  

He'd better practice that "bad-ass" look and save it for his cellmate, Bubba.  :angry:  :shades: 

if you think He's gonna ever spend even 1 minute in jail it just shows how clueless your ilk is and has been all these years.  no offense. there's no shame in being clueless.  See Socrates

16 hours ago, orange87 said:

TRUMP SAID HE LOVES THE
"POORLY EDUCATED"

WE CALL THEM TRUMP SUPPORTERS

so what you're saying is that you think that you're BETTER and SMARTER than someone that didn't finish high school or go to college, right?

I'd like to broadcast that to voters nationwide, both alive and dead.

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

so what you're saying is that you think that you're BETTER and SMARTER than someone that didn't finish high school or go to college, right?

I'd like to broadcast that to voters nationwide, both alive and dead.

I would say reasonably intelligent people who DON'T belly crawl through the slop of mindless fealty to a known sleazeball con man grifter who LITERALLY tried to DESTROY DEMOCRACY for his own personal ends... are in fact,  BETTER and SMARTER than **people who fit the above description, no matter what their level of education**.

**I'm talking of course about Trumpers**.   

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JFW657 said:

FidQuU8WQAInB8h.jpg

FejspdbXwAAmPD-.jpg

Fqf5Vg5WwAAJdU4.jpg

"While" he was Vice President (or in government) is a far cry from AFTER a relative is no longer President (or in government)...

with that illogic, go serve an arrest warrant upon Al Gore for all the crooked money he got for Global Pocket-Warming once he was  no longer VP.

But here's another penny for your thoughts (Frampton reference) since you are so dedicated:

biden 6.jpg

biden 8.webp

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

FidQuU8WQAInB8h.jpg

FejspdbXwAAmPD-.jpg

Fqf5Vg5WwAAJdU4.jpg

For the record, Kirshner is an illuminati cyborg.  Never liked him or his wife...(but I did like Marla Maples' daughter...you know...the slutty one)... 

Anywho:

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushners-massive-saudi-earnings-few-investments-raise-questions-1821065

Representative James Comer, head of the House Oversight Committee and a Kentucky Republican, told CNN in an interview that he believes Kushner "crossed the line of ethics," but stressed that his actions took place after his father-in-law left office.

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

"While" he was Vice President (or in government) is a far cry from AFTER a relative is no longer President (or in government)...

with that illogic, go serve an arrest warrant upon Al Gore for all the crooked money he got for Global Pocket-Warming once he was  no longer VP.

But here's another penny for your thoughts (Frampton reference) since you are so dedicated: 

Please re-read the opening line.....

cropmeme01.jpg 

Explain to us if you can, exactly what these two rocket scientist brain surgeons did for this country that was worth $640 million.... "While" Trump was in office. 

:whistling: 

2 hours ago, orange87 said:

Trump is selling merch with his mugshot and the slogan "never surrender." Isn't that precisely what Trump did yesterday (surrendered)?

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 7.57.37 PM.png

If he was putting his money where his mouth is, he'd be holed up in Mar A Lago, barricaded behind specially constructed high strength steel doors and bulletproof glass windows. Enough food and supplies, to last five years. Arsenal of guns and ammo. Rooftop electrical generator that operates on solar power.  Big sign across the front of the place that screams.... 

"COME AND GET ME, YA LOUSY FEDS!!!!" 

My God, the conservative right would form a new religion based around him if he did that!!! 

Trumperism would go from being a sarcastic put down used by the left to snipe at them, to being the name they actually call their cult. 

I'd actually love to see it.

It would be even better than him going to prison.  :thumbsup:

On 8/25/2023 at 4:45 PM, JFW657 said:

Please re-read the opening line.....

cropmeme01.jpg 

Explain to us if you can, exactly what these two rocket scientist brain surgeons did for this country that was worth $640 million.... "While" Trump was in office. 

:whistling: 

So this is interesting:

Trump:  bad trade deals with Chai-Nah; he renegotiates them

then you have voter fraud...because of racist voter ID's, mail in ballots b/c of covid and ballots being mailed to dead people (like my own father who was a registered Demo-crap for years), and state supreme courts usurping state legislatures, and Feds opening up the doors to the Capitol...

Then Biden craps on those renegotiated trade deals like he took a dump on the pipeline workers in PA...

then you have the following take place:

bidencrime.jpg