The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

On 10/22/2023 at 1:44 PM, JFW657 said:

As next November draws nearer and we begin to get a better idea of things like, as you said, who his running mate would be, who the GOP candidate will be, how his poll numbers are shaping up, and a more specific, in depth view of what his positions are on things, I might consider casting my vote for RFK, but only if it looks like he's pulling votes from each side more or less equally and has a real chance at winning. 

I'd much prefer a 2nd Biden term, but his age is a real concern.   

People keep bring up Bidens age, but 45 is only slightly younger and keeps having some serious lapses in cognitive ability. 

On 10/23/2023 at 10:27 PM, jrs2 said:

Hypocrite.

You just posted about the Georgia elector conspiracy.

When conspiracies serve your narrative, they're real, when they don't,  they're a delusion.

Hypocrite.

Believe it. All the anti semitism within the democratic party will bite them in the rear. The economy stinks. Why disbelieve the polls? The MSM controls them.  People aren't stupid. 

"The economy stinks" yeah 5% GDP is really horrible. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RedStar25 said:

People keep bring up Bidens age, but 45 is only slightly younger and keeps having some serious lapses in cognitive ability. 

Yeah, but the thing is, and I hate to acknowledge it, but Trump appears much more physically robust than Biden.

Sadly, Biden is getting a bit frail looking.  

Still seems sharp enough though, AFAIC. 

On 10/27/2023 at 3:18 PM, JFW657 said:

Yeah, but the thing is, and I hate to acknowledge it, but Trump appears much more physically robust than Biden.

Sadly, Biden is getting a bit frail looking.  

Still seems sharp enough though, AFAIC. 

If by "robust" you mean Rubenesque; or morbidly obese; a painted t*rd who thinks he's running against Obama and beat G.W. Bush.... then... sure. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedStar25 said:

If by "robust" you mean Rubenesque; or morbidly obese; a painted t*rd who thinks he's running against Obama and beat G.W. Bush.... then... sure. 

All that is true, but what I meant was that Trump is physically able to walk without shuffling and engage in normal activity without looking like he's about to fall down. 

I like Biden a lot. He's been a great President. But he started too late.  

14 hours ago, JFW657 said:

All that is true, but what I meant was that Trump is physically able to walk without shuffling and engage in normal activity without looking like he's about to fall down. 

Here's a video of Biden stumbling up stairs last week: https://www.foxnews.com/video/6339032005112

Looks to me like he's got a spring in his step on the long walk to the podium and is actually jogging more than shuffling. He does a pretty athletic job of catching himself and recovering when he stumbles as far as I can tell, too. Is that the shuffling you're talking about?

Here's another video of Biden riding a bike from a couple months ago. Not sure I've ever seen Trump on a bike, but it's hard to imagine to say the least: 

15 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Eh.... remember when 45 had to shimmy down a ramp to get down it? Neither one is the ideal age, but the agism against Biden has been weaponized. 

On 11/8/2023 at 8:47 AM, orange87 said:

Another great night for Democrats. The American people are, yet again, rejecting MAGA at the ballot box.

Unfortunately, concentrating on maga and celebrating when they lose is missing the big picture. The alternative is the democratic party. The currently leadership of that party will be replaced with the the ideals of the younger democrat generation who think it is fair game to be antisemitic and to violently run mobs. 

For every Charlottesville or insurrection you relate to maga........ we have a bunch of them happening all over the country as we speak terrorizing Jewish citizens. 

So as you celebrate another maga loss, you are blind to the alternative which is equally as bad, and much worse for Jewish citizens around the country. The antisemitic young generation of the democratic party will eventually take the helm of that party. 

Combine that with open borders that exploits our asylum system, we are losing the country. You can have a bleeding heart, but as we speak, Nicaragua does not require visas. The whole world has an open door to our southern border. 7 million in just last 3 years. Many will eventually have kids that are automatic citizens and will vote in 18 years.........

Celebrate maga losing all you want, but I just want a normal country governed by left of center or right of center. 

The future electorate favors democrats due to open borders. The problem is the fascist left will be in power in 20 years and their ideals are not American. I don't consider acceptance of antisemitism American. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, shardoon said:

Unfortunately, concentrating on maga and celebrating when they lose is missing the big picture. The alternative is the democratic party. The currently leadership of that party will be replaced with the the ideals of the younger democrat generation who think it is fair game to be antisemitic and to violently run mobs. 

For every Charlottesville or insurrection you relate to maga........ we have a bunch of them happening all over the country as we speak terrorizing Jewish citizens. 

So as you celebrate another maga loss, you are blind to the alternative which is equally as bad, and much worse for Jewish citizens around the country. The antisemitic young generation of the democratic party will eventually take the helm of that party. 

Combine that with open borders that exploits our asylum system, we are losing the country. You can have a bleeding heart, but as we speak, Nicaragua does not require visas. The whole world has an open door to our southern border. 7 million in just last 3 years. Many will eventually have kids that are automatic citizens and will vote in 18 years.........

Celebrate maga losing all you want, but I just want a normal country governed by left of center or right of center. 

The future electorate favors democrats due to open borders. The problem is the fascist left will be in power in 20 years and their ideals are not American. I don't consider acceptance of antisemitism American. 

Conflating anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism is a common propaganda tool of the right.  

They aren't the same thing.

Young Democrats, for all their other myriad of shortcomings, are not neo-Nazis. 

I would worry more about all the other disturbing things they champion.

Like free everything, basic national income for everyone, never ending drastic minimum wage increases, allowing the alphabet agenda to indoctrinate children in public schools. 

As for the supposedly "open border" that the right loves to blame on the left, there is a difference between the number of border crossings and the number that actually make it past the border patrol without being arrested and deported. The border patrol stops large numbers of illegal crossings before they take up residence. The estimated number of immigrants living in the US illegally is around 11 million. That is about 3% of the total population of 350 million.  And they didn't all arrive hear during Democrat administrations. 

27 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

They literally ARE neo Nazis. Jews are being tortured and even killed in America now by the young Democrats. Literally. Not figuratively.

This isn't like when the left calls the right neo-Nazis, where they are just using it figuratively in that they believe policies may eventually lead to the collapse of all society, and the term sounds really bad, so even though it has no relation to Nazism, lets use the term anyways.... No, these are true, honest to god Nazis that are Democrats. No joke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shardoon said:

The R's and the D's need each other. A strong Republican Party creates a strong Democratic Party. If the R's fail, the D's will be right behind them. The only thing that unites other party is their hatred of the other party. 

If Maga does fail, what replaces it may be stronger (hopefully). That will cause a reckoning in the Democratic Party. The D's only win when they are running against Donald Trump. 

1 minute ago, aent said:

They literally ARE neo Nazis. Jews are being tortured and even killed in America now by the young Democrats. Literally. Not figuratively.

This isn't like when the left calls the right neo-Nazis, where they are just using it figuratively in that they believe policies may eventually lead to the collapse of all society, and the term sounds really bad, so even though it has no relation to Nazism, lets use the term anyways.... No, these are true, honest to god Nazis that are Democrats. No joke.

Come on, that is a fraction of young people. It is bad and should be condemned but they are not Neo Nazis. I am not sure those idiots are anti semites. 

2 minutes ago, jack said:

Come on, that is a fraction of young people. It is bad and should be condemned but they are not Neo Nazis. I am not sure those idiots are anti semites. 

These rallies where Jews were literally chased and trapped looked like an awfully large number of Young Democrats. And what is a Neo Nazi if its not people who are supporting those who literally want to cleanse the world of Jews?

And the entire Democrat party is NOT condemning this "fraction of young people". I don't see any movement to kick out these Neo-Nazis from the party from the political elites, because they understand that "fraction" is large and they need their votes. In fact, they even want to appease them by pushing for a cease fire to allow Hamas to reload.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aent said:

What a load.

3 minutes ago, aent said:

These rallies where Jews were literally chased and trapped looked like an awfully large number of Young Democrats. And what is a Neo Nazi if its not people who are supporting those who literally want to cleanse the world of Jews?

And the entire Democrat party is NOT condemning this "fraction of young people". I don't see any movement to kick out these Neo-Nazis from the party from the political elites, because they understand that "fraction" is large and they need their votes. In fact, they even want to appease them by pushing for a cease fire to allow Hamas to reload.

What a load. 

And of course, all these DeSantis supporters must be Democrats too, right? 

DeSantis.jpg

nazis-with-desantis-flag-at-tpusa-2.jpg

Sure. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

What a load.

What a load. 

DeSantis.jpg

nazis-with-desantis-flag-at-tpusa-2.jpg

Sure. 

Dude, wake up. There are small pockets of skin heads and neo natzis around the country that do this crap and they also travel to these events to publicize it and raise money. 

The antisemitic attacks are mainstream in the left part of the democratic party. 

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

Conflating anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism is a common propaganda tool of the right.  

Like free everything, basic national income for everyone, never ending drastic minimum wage increases, allowing the alphabet agenda to indoctrinate children in public schools. 

As for the supposedly "open border" that the right loves to blame on the left, there is a difference between the number of border crossings and the number that actually make it past the border patrol without being arrested and deported. The border patrol stops large numbers of illegal crossings before they take up residence. The estimated number of immigrants living in the US illegally is around 11 million. That is about 3% of the total population of 350 million.  And they didn't all arrive hear during Democrat administrations. 

You need to educate yourself. These ARE antisemitic attacks. Young jews with kippah's having to be locked in a college library to protect then from a mob trying to get to them.

Also, if one believes in the right of the Jewish state of Israel to exist, that's fair game to be harrased and attacked because you can label them as zionists?

Check out the Instagram stop_antisemitism. There are videos showing what the leftists have become.  You can verify the videos as well, not edited, just real people. 

2 hours ago, JFW657 said:

As far as the border, you are 100% wrong. You discount hard facts as right propaganda, which is nuts. The majority are are processed and get notice to appear in court papers and are released.  The border states started sending the up north, that's the only reason it's now in the press. They are starting to feel the pain that border states have felt for years. 

Nicaragua has no visa required to land there. The United States cannot handle the burden of taking on the entire world's population that wants a better life and has the means to save for an airline ticket to land south of the border. 

This is not propaganda. Show me your numbers where you claim the majority are deported. You can't. And that's what is scary. Maybe you are part of the group on the democratic side that I am patently afraid of in the future. I'll informed and not wanting to do the research to verify. 

This is a quick search from a left wing source..... 14% turned back. Maybe it's time you stop spreading misinformation. Don't be the problem. Be better.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna100966

Edited by shardoon

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

They likely are. DeSantis and everyone on the right has condemned these people. DeSantis made it clear they are not his supporters, he does not support them, and they should be publicly identified and disgraced as the pieces of crap they are. DeSantis even went one step further and says any Nazi who is not a citizen should even be deported. Democrats are not condemning these people, and in fact, some of those supporting them are holding prominent positions in the Democratic party.

4 hours ago, shardoon said:

Dude, wake up. There are small pockets of skin heads and neo natzis around the country that do this crap and they also travel to these events to publicize it and raise money. 

The antisemitic attacks are mainstream in the left part of the democratic party. 

I will say again, what some people mislabel as antisemitism for political purposes, is from what I can tell, anti-Israel policy and anti-Zionism.

Violently coming after Jews because one is angry over the way Israel has treated Palestinians is wrong and no rational person condones that. But calling it antisemitism just to demonize an opposing political party is not much, if any better.

You need to educate yourself. These ARE antisemitic attacks. Young jews with kippah's having to be locked in a college library to protect then from a mob trying to get to them.

Also, if one believes in the right of the Jewish state of Israel to exist, that's fair game to be harrased and attacked because you can label them as zionists?

Check out the Instagram stop_antisemitism. There are videos showing what the leftists have become.  You can verify the videos as well, not edited, just real people. 

So, exactly how does one tell from a video what political party or side of the left-right spectrum someone is on or what their thought process is? 

As I said above, no sane person condones attacking anyone. 

But claiming the attacks are happening because young people on the left hate Judaism and Jews for practicing it, or for even having a Jewish family heritage, which is what antisemitism is, is something I've seen no proof of and for which you've provided none. 

Prove that young Democrats have, on  large scale, embraced the hating of Jews because of their religion, IOW being Jewish. 

As far as the border, you are 100% wrong. You discount hard facts as right propaganda, which is nuts. The majority are are processed and get notice to appear in court papers and are released.  The border states started sending the up north, that's the only reason it's now in the press. They are starting to feel the pain that border states have felt for years. 

Nicaragua has no visa required to land there. The United States cannot handle the burden of taking on the entire world's population that wants a better life and has the means to save for an airline ticket to land south of the border. 

This is not propaganda. Show me your numbers where you claim the majority are deported. You can't. And that's what is scary. Maybe you are part of the group on the democratic side that I am patently afraid of in the future. I'll informed and not wanting to do the research to verify. 

This is a quick search from a left wing source..... 14% turned back. Maybe it's time you stop spreading misinformation. Don't be the problem. Be better.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna100966

First of all, I never made the claim you falsely attributed to me about "the majority are deported".

This is exactly what I said....

"...there is a difference between the number of border crossings and the number that actually make it past the border patrol without being arrested and deported. The border patrol stops large numbers of illegal crossings before they take up residence.

So how did "large numbers" magically turn into "the majority..."? 

Educate myself? Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. 

Just a thought.

And from your link....

In a statement to NBC News, a DHS spokesperson said that the "asylum ineligibility" policy has led to an overall decline in border crossings. 

“The combination of strengthened consequences at the border and expanded lawful pathways has led to a significant reduction in irregular crossings since the end of Title 42,” the DHS spokesperson said.

The spokesperson also pointed out that deportations have risen to make overall removals high.

“The fact is that as of the end June 2023 we have already surpassed fiscal year 2022 removals with more than 195,000 overall since May 12th, including more than 14,000 individual family unit members. This includes over 5,500 nationals of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela — the first time in our bilateral history that the government of Mexico has accepted returns at this scale,” the spokesperson said.

Speaking of being part of the misinformation problem....  

3 hours ago, aent said:

They likely are. DeSantis and everyone on the right has condemned these people. DeSantis made it clear they are not his supporters, he does not support them, and they should be publicly identified and disgraced as the pieces of crap they are. DeSantis even went one step further and says any Nazi who is not a citizen should even be deported. Democrats are not condemning these people, and in fact, some of those supporting them are holding prominent positions in the Democratic party.

Well of course they publicly condemn Nazis. 

Duh.

Who with an ounce of political savvy wouldn't? But those Nazis still vote Republican and they still vote for Trump and DeSantis, both of whom say a lot of things designed to gin up their base or minimize potential political damage. 

But just because one of those two says something does not mean they really believe it. 

Democrats have always condemned Nazis, so I can only guess which orifice you pulled your claim otherwise out of. 

And please provide some kind of reliable data to backup your claim that Nazis hold prominent positions in the Democratic party.

Last I heard, David Duke and Donald Trump were Republicans. 

image.jpg

Ccvnn-T0-UAAEk-H4-C.jpg

Con-Flag-scaled.jpg

Now I suppose you're going to claim the people holding up the Confederate flag and the KKK signs are Democrats too, eh? 

5 hours ago, aent said:

Pffffffttttthhhhhhh!!!!! <_< 

I will say again, what some people mislabel as antisemitism for political purposes, is from what I can tell, anti-Israel policy and anti-Zionism.

The chants at college campuses are "Gas the Jews! Kill the Jews!" I guess you can call that anti-Israel or anti-Zionist and claim the people screaming that are not antisemites and really love the Jews, but the dictionary defines this as Nazis and antisemites, you're just redefining words.

First of all, I never made the claim you falsely attributed to me about "the majority are deported".

This is exactly what I said....

"...there is a difference between the number of border crossings and the number that actually make it past the border patrol without being arrested and deported. The border patrol stops large numbers of illegal crossings before they take up residence.

So how did "large numbers" magically turn into "the majority..."? 

Educate myself? Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. 

Just a thought.

And from your link....

My reading comprehension is just fine. I know a tool when I see one. 14%. Say it at loud. 14%  

So you are gonna spin that into "large numbers" to deflect your pathetic defense of the democratic party that created this problem.

You are the problem. 

Edited by shardoon

45 minutes ago, aent said:

The chants at college campuses are "Gas the Jews! Kill the Jews!" I guess you can call that anti-Israel or anti-Zionist and claim the people screaming that are not antisemites and really love the Jews, but the dictionary defines this as Nazis and antisemites, you're just redefining words.

Now prove those words were coming out of the mouths of young Democrats.

Because it sounds more like far right-wing skinheads who may well have infiltrated a Democrat event.