The Republic Is Saved.

spenser1058

27 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Judge sets initial date for Trump federal trial for August 14th

Article: https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/20/politics/trump-federal-trial-date/index.html

You can expect any and every delaying tactic known to man and probably a few heretofore unheard of ones, out of the Trump team. 

On another note, just think how grand it would be if for some reason they moved the trial here to DTO

We'd be in the international spotlight for yet a third time over a judicial proceeding.  

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, orange87 said:

First, they say arrested "near" Obama's house.

Secondly, they say Kalorama Neighborhood of DC.  Well, if you didn't know it before, now you do.  Thanks, Axios.

Thirdly, they say after "Trump shared what he claimed was Obama's address."  What who claimed, Trump or the guy?  Well, was what he thought was Obama's address actually Obama's address?  What does that even mean?

Trump representatives did not "immediately respond" for comment.  That denotes that they DID respond at some point.  What did they say?  The article conveniently leaves that part out.

Well, I'm about to drop the kids off at the pool.  But it looks like you (and Axios) already beat me to it.

9 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

First, they say arrested "near" Obama's house.

Secondly, they say Kalorama Neighborhood of DC.  Well, if you didn't know it before, now you do.  Thanks, Axios.

Thirdly, they say after "Trump shared what he claimed was Obama's address."  What who claimed, Trump or the guy?  Well, was what he thought was Obama's address actually Obama's address?  What does that even mean?

Trump representatives did not "immediately respond" for comment.  That denotes that they DID respond at some point.  What did they say?  The article conveniently leaves that part out.

Well, I'm about to drop the kids off at the pool.  But it looks like you (and Axios) already beat me to it.

You seem to be missing the point of all this.  It isn't that the address of the former president was made available, as it is no secret anyway.  The issue is that Cheetohead is using tactics to steer up his wacked deplorables who are willing to use violence to support whatever twisted agenda he is pushing that day or week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, prahaboheme said:

You seem to be missing the point of all this.  It isn't that the address of the former president was made available, as it is no secret anyway.  The issue is that Cheetohead is using tactics to steer up his wacked deplorables who are willing to use violence to support whatever twisted agenda he is pushing that day or week.

and how do you even know that this isn't a false flag? 

First, I know people of Truth Social and I will ask them if he ever posted it.  And if he did, then I'll eat crow.  What do I care, I already hung DeSantis over being in the insurance lobby's hip pocket. 

And the article still doesn't confirm that something was in fact posted by Trump.  Like, they didn't post that "here it is, the post from Trump with Obama's address. He really posted it like the guy claimed he did".  How hard would that be?  Show the Tweet.

Secondly, as for false flag events, that guy can be anyone.  Shoot, I can paint myself up in blue and prance down the street in a tutu and mouse ears hat waving a Biden flag screaming at the public to vote for Biden...and wave a rainbow flag while I'm at it and also scream out "we're coming for your kids!" But it doesn't mean that I'm a democrat or gay; maybe I'm just an a55hole.

3 hours ago, jrs2 said:

and how do you even know that this isn't a false flag? 

First, I know people of Truth Social and I will ask them if he ever posted it.  And if he did, then I'll eat crow.  What do I care, I already hung DeSantis over being in the insurance lobby's hip pocket. 

And the article still doesn't confirm that something was in fact posted by Trump.  Like, they didn't post that "here it is, the post from Trump with Obama's address. He really posted it like the guy claimed he did".  How hard would that be?  Show the Tweet.

Secondly, as for false flag events, that guy can be anyone.  Shoot, I can paint myself up in blue and prance down the street in a tutu and mouse ears hat waving a Biden flag screaming at the public to vote for Biden...and wave a rainbow flag while I'm at it and also scream out "we're coming for your kids!" But it doesn't mean that I'm a democrat or gay; maybe I'm just an a55hole.

We know it's not a false flag because the perp, Taylor Taranto, is currently on trial for his role in the January 6th coup attempt. Taranto also made previous threats to blow up his van.

40 minutes ago, orange87 said:

We know it's not a false flag because the perp, Taylor Taranto, is currently on trial for his role in the January 6th coup attempt. Taranto also made previous threats to blow up his van.

false flag regarding Taranto or false flag regarding whether Trump gave him, through Truth Social, BHO's address.  So far, the two people I know who are on Truth Social say they haven't seen anything about it.  And Axios is clever in how they write their articles.  But again, there is no screen shot or even the allegation that Trump actually did give him BHO's address; only that he claimed he got BHO's address from Trump on Truth Social.  Where's the proof? And, they didn't even arrest him at BHO's house, rather, somewhere else within that township.  

I don't own Trump stock, but, Axios never actually said that it was confirmed that Trump posted BHO's address on Truth Social.  All they did in big bold letter was make it look like He did.

Hmmm.  Did Trump actually post it?  Was Joe actually in the room when Hunter claimed that he was?   Media fodder... I should write this stuff... 

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

false flag regarding Taranto or false flag regarding whether Trump gave him, through Truth Social, BHO's address.  So far, the two people I know who are on Truth Social say they haven't seen anything about it.  And Axios is clever in how they write their articles.  But again, there is no screen shot or even the allegation that Trump actually did give him BHO's address; only that he claimed he got BHO's address from Trump on Truth Social.  Where's the proof? And, they didn't even arrest him at BHO's house, rather, somewhere else within that township.  

I don't own Trump stock, but, Axios never actually said that it was confirmed that Trump posted BHO's address on Truth Social.  All they did in big bold letter was make it look like He did.

Hmmm.  Did Trump actually post it?  Was Joe actually in the room when Hunter claimed that he was?   Media fodder... I should write this stuff... 

A simple google search will bring up many sources that have reported on this, including AP, NYTimes, CNN.

20 hours ago, prahaboheme said:

Completely disagree. There is no need to spew that garbage on behalf of Cheetohead .

...so instead take a criminal's word for it and try The Man and smear his name on something that they haven't even proven that he did...

13 hours ago, jrs2 said:

...so instead take a criminal's word for it and try The Man and smear his name on something that they haven't even proven that he did...

To be fair, if Trump did post it, no one should repost it. At least w/o blurring out the address. 

15 hours ago, jrs2 said:

The prosecutors are the one's alleging that Trump posted Obama's address online, not the perp. Also, I'd imagine that the post has been taken down by now, especially in light of what happened. I'm guessing Obama's address isn't hard to find online. That's not the issue. Trump posting it was a way for him to plant a seed in his unstable supporters' heads while also having plausible deniability because he didn't explicitly spell out what someone should do.

Edited by orange87
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, orange87 said:

The prosecutors are the one's alleging that Trump posted Obama's address online, not the perp. Also, I'd imagine that the post has been taken down by now, especially in light of what happened. I'm guessing Obama's address isn't hard to find online. That's not the issue. Trump posting it was a way for him to plant a seed in his unstable supporters' heads while also having plausible deniability because he didn't explicitly spell out what someone should do.

That is just not even remotely believable, because the US Secret Service would be all over this if true.  And, the authorities claimed they were following this guy for a while since the Jan 6 incident.  So they would have known about the Truth Social post before this ever became news, even before he was ever picked up, which means, they were tracking everything for some time.  Like the servers for social media don't save everything automatically anyway?  C'mon now.  

And by comparison, like the White House doesn't have cameras tracking who goes where to trace Hunter's dime bag?  Did common sense just fly out the window?

16 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

Hunter's dime bag.....? 

whcoke.jpg

:dontknow: 

LOL. is that one of the Trump kids?  Wouldn't be funny if it belonged to one of W's daughters? definitely not Malea b/c she got reamed out by BHO on the tarmac after that clubbing incident where her gal pal posted it on social media.  I think that was for weed.   So she wouldn't risk harder stuff.  Gotta love it... 

8 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

LOL. is that one of the Trump kids?  Wouldn't be funny if it belonged to one of W's daughters? definitely not Malea b/c she got reamed out by BHO on the tarmac after that clubbing incident where her gal pal posted it on social media.  I think that was for weed.   So she wouldn't risk harder stuff.  Gotta love it... 

That's Don Jr. 

A decision in what would be Trump's third indictment has already been made and is under seal. It will officially be unsealed early next month, although multiple leaks have said Trump is named and will be  under indictment for a third time.

Article: https://www.nytimes.com/article/trump-investigations-civil-criminal.html

Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) is part of the very worst of Washington. He is preventing our heroes from getting their hard earned promotions all so he can try to block military women from being allowed to have abortions! And he's a racist on top of it! Vote him out of office America!

Edited by orange87

43 minutes ago, orange87 said:

Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) is part of the very worst of Washington. He is preventing our heroes from getting their hard earned promotions all so he can try to block military women from being allowed to have abortions! And he's a racist on top of it! Vote him out of office America!

...AND...to think you actually edited your post. 

Look, Hartford Boy, your Yankee finger pointing racism BS doesn't fly down round these parts. Know your audience and assume that a Gator fan would know their opponents on the football field. Not to mention the obvious...why would Bama fans vote for an Auburn Tiger for Senate especially if he was a racist.

But I'll play your silly little game...here's photographic proof of how racist Tubby is and how his players feel and/or felt about playing for and being coached by a racist. 

And BTW, what were you even doing 15-25 years ago when he was HBC at Auburn and Ole Miss? 

You are way out of your wheelhouse on this one... but I still love ya...

tuberville 2.webp

tuberville 3.webp

tuberville 4.webp

tuberville 5.webp