markhollin

3 hours ago, DDIG said:

If I'm reading that right you can get a 395 sf studio for $1,510 a month :tw_glasses:

That one must be rented, because I am seeing the lowest 395 SF studio is on the 8th floor for $1,555 per month. There is a 404SF unit on the 18th floor for $1,510. Rents are climbing people!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

World of Beer and Kitchen will be opening a street level site in the 2010 West End Building. It will offer up to 50 beers on tap, in addition to hundreds more in cans and bottles. Opening is planned later in 2023.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/retail/world-of-beer-targeted-for-midtown-high-rise/article_27aa1d68-549c-11ed-a625-2b4e9a30509c.html

• Like 4

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

World of Beer and Kitchen will be opening a street level site in the 2010 West End Building. It will offer up to 50 beers on tap, in addition to hundreds more in cans and bottles. Opening is planned later in 2023.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/retail/world-of-beer-targeted-for-midtown-high-rise/article_27aa1d68-549c-11ed-a625-2b4e9a30509c.html

This is basically the alternative to Flying Saucer, for the uninitiated. Just, without the character and way more corporate feeling.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2022 at 11:13 AM, markhollin said:

...And, of course, no smoking now per the new ordinance in the city that was just passed into law.  Being a non-smoker, I found Flying Saucer unbearable at times with the thick cigar and cigarette fumes.

In my short time here I never experienced Saucer as a smokers bar. An old colleague of mine and I were reminiscing a little today as Saucer was the go-to after work drinks place. Was sad to see it go.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

In my short time here I never experienced Saucer as a smokers bar. An old colleague of mine and I were reminiscing a little today as Saucer was the go-to after work drinks place. Was sad to see it go.

It was a great place. The parking situation was just okay. It’s tough to get people to pay for parking. Will miss the Saucer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

World of Beer Bar & Kitchen, a U.S. restaurant chain known for locations that offer up to 300 craft ales and lagers, will open in a ground level retail space including an outdoor patio in the 2010 West End building on Sept. 7th. This will be the concept’s first Tennessee location.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/retail/food-notes-mexican-restaurant-set-for-division-street/article_700645d4-48e1-11ee-9d07-67b79fddd358.html

• Like 4

• 1 month later...