Harbor Heights Progress

vdogg

Yea seems so. I'm happy to be hearing the pile-driving again after a nearly 2 month hiatus. I know some people are a little irritated about it again but for me, I love the noise and I hope it gets louder with a possible 2nd pile-driver in the coming weeks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why wouldn't anyone love the sound of progress :huh: I wish I was down there but I would just stare out of the window. :unsure: Keep me updated ace :thumbsup:

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The drove 13 piles today, 12 yesterday. And they are chasing them to grade. Of course this means no pile cut off later which in turn makes the whole pilecap/gradebeam process faster.

I bet they reach 15 a day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

15 a day* 5day work week=75 a week. 800/75= 10 to 11 weeks (10.7 to be exact) or almost 3 months. That would put us on track for December for tower cranes. :)

Any new news on this project. No one has been updating us!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing much, today when i drove by they were driving piles at 7:55 in the morning. (I bet those people living next door are real excited about the construction! :thumbsup: ).

They are making some good work out of the old TCC building. Its almost all cleaned up.

Your up to date as of now.

Archived