IKEA to Nashville

smeagolsfree

My guess for the first 8 cities is below. These cities currently have isolated pick up points either in or nearby to the city. As far as where the other 9 locations could go, they could shoot for smaller markets like Des Moines, Omaha, Boise, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, and maybe add some stores in markets where they already have stores. Those ae my guesses though. From the marketer that I am not.

Albuquerque 

Nashville

Pittsburg

Cleveland

Grand Rapids

Buffalo

Syracuse

Richmond

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Omg, who else just got excited seeing this thread trend thinking there was IKEA movement to Nashville?  Great to hear @jmtunafish and I've considered pickup as well. I particularly like seeing certain items in person before purchase, so having a local store would be a HUGE plus but the local pickup is a great option. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've used the Nashville Pick Up  location and had a great experience!

Ikea made their expansion announcement back in April. 

I was expecting location announcements this mid summer.  

If Nashville is on the expansion list, what part of town would you guess for a new location?  

I'm thinking the northern or eastern part of the city. 

It looks like the Century Farms site (where they were going to build) has been taken.  

• Like 4

• 1 month later...