Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

3 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

Animated GIF

This is PINNACLE TOWER!!!!

Yes.  The photo of the excavation is for Pinnacle  It seemed to be referring to the Pinnacle site being prepped for a 600 foot tower...which of course is the Amazon3 tower, not the shorther Pinnacle.   Glad to see it is under construction.

Edited by Baronakim
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, OnePointEast said:

link please?

On 2/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, Bos2Nash said:

Definitely not understanding who gets to be judge here haha, but here is the backup for my comment. 

1770646171_PagesfromParcel003Modification.thumb.jpg.bad16d72db7d4b3f442e3ed204f1ed5d.jpg

This is scaled based on the final dimensioned floor of Pinnacle being 19'6" tall and then re-dimensioned over the course of the building.

On 2/19/2022 at 8:54 AM, downtownresident said:

According to the documents from Development Tracker, Pinnacle tower is 504’ above Platform Way S, and Amazon 3 would be 600’ above Church Street: 

45D9B39D-A928-4344-916C-4F33E3BF7995.thumb.png.e554a688515e89801f23e7d643200d50.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, AUNash said:

I may have missed it having been offline for several weeks. Does this project involve some sort of rebuild of the church st viaduct? The image in the renders looks wider to me than the current state.

I do not believe so. The Broadway viaduct is scheduled for a rebuild, but I do not believe the developments at Nashville Yards are doing anything to Church Street.

• Like 1