Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

I am sure a lot of the homes in the Nations are fine, but I went into a number of them that were not. Yes, there was crap that has been built in parts of Nashville.  For the most part that is not the target of this bill. Guys you can throw everything including an Abram's Tank at me on this one and I am standing my ground. If it passes and I am proven wrong, I will apologize.  I do not think it will. You guys know that I am one bullheaded SOB when I am against something, or I do not think something will happen based on the history of Nasville or the developer. It is just like the bad feeling I had on Mayor Berrys transit plan.

• Like 1

With all the development that is taking place in the Brick Church Pike, Trinity Lane, West Trinity Lane areas over to Clarksville Pike, just how much development includes new grocery stores and big box stores like Target, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.?  That area was pretty much void of all the typical retail you'd find in a suburban area.  I grew up in the Kings Lane/Eatons Creek Road area and it took decades for even Kroger's to open a grocery on Clarksville Pike.  If we wanted t go to a big box store we'd have to go to White Bridge Road, Madison and Rivergate.  I'm just wondering if that is area is being developed beyond residential.

• Like 2

Summit View (4 stories, 98 units) update: grading continues; some retaining walls up.

Looking NW from Summit Ave, 1/3 block west of Cliff Drive:

Summit View, March 30, 2024, 1.jpeg

Looking west from intersection of Summit Ave. and Cliff Drive:

Summit View, March 30, 2024, 2.jpeg

Looking north from Summit Ave, 1/3 block west of Cliff Drive:

Summit View, March 30, 2024, 3.jpeg

• Like 4

On 4/14/2024 at 8:10 AM, markhollin said:

Hampton Corner (3 stories, 37 homes) Phase I update.

Looking west from Brick Church Pike, 1/2 block north of Avondale Circle:

Hampton Corner Townhomes, March 30, 2024, 1.jpeg

Looking NE from intersection of Hampton St. and North Avondale Circle:

Hampton Corner Townhomes, March 30, 2024, 2.jpeg

Lord have mercy...

• Haha 4