Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

Franklin Road Academy is starting construction on its new upper school building and central campus green in the middle of its campus, according to a news release. The two-level, 32,000-square-foot building will feature ten humanities classrooms, a center for entrepreneurial leadership, a broadcast journalism studio and classroom, a counseling center and faculty offices. The new building and campus green are expected to open in August 2025.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2024/05/24/agb-realestate-motel-affordable-housing-conversion.html

• Like 2

Skyridge subdivision  (several hundred single family homes) update: over a hundred already complete, and another hundred on the way. Located at the western end of Mulberry Downs Circle, about 1/2 mile west of Dickerson Pike, and 1/2 mile north of Briley Parkway.

Skyridge Homes, May 26, 2024, 1.jpeg

Skyridge Homes, May 26, 2024, 2.jpeg

Skyridge Homes, May 26, 2024, 3.jpeg

Skyridge Homes, May 26, 2024, 4.jpeg

Skyridge Homes, May 26, 2024, 5.jpeg

• Like 4

I saw those Stateside Park townhomes at Centennial and California are all STR-possible and I guess they have aggressive financing incentives but that still seems like an...extremely optimistic asking price to me.

2652091_2_3.jpg

Edited by GregH
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, GregH said:

I saw those Stateside Park townhomes at Centennial and California are all STR-possible and I guess they have aggressive financing incentives but that still seems like an...extremely optimistic asking price to me.

2652091_2_3.jpg

MORE AirBnBs??? Great, I'm going to love dealing with tourist traffic on Centennial Blvd! /s

14 hours ago, chc3 said:

I wonder what a “first-generation” sidewalk looks like? It’s mentioned in the overview.

It might just mean new sidewalks where one didn't exist before? I have never heard that phrase before, but there isn't currently a sidewalk on that side of Crestmoor.

• Like 2

Novello Townhome Hotel will be 3 stories with 66 total units at 2425 Brick Church Pike being put together by Ardent Development, who just broke ground this week.  Root Architecture is in charge of design; Jackson Builders is the contractor. It is expected to be complete by Spring of 2025. 

More at CityNowNext here:

https://citynownext.com/2024/06/05/developer-breaks-ground-on-townhome-hotel-concept-in-north-nashville/

And behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/real-estate-notes-work-starts-on-north-side-residential-project/article_d2635238-2385-11ef-9e57-c72cc9e823d3.html

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, render  1.png

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, site aerial.png

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, interior render 1.png

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, interior render 2.png

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, interior render 3.png

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, render  2.png

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, render  3.png

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, render  4.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in tan at the center of the frame:

Novello Townhomes, June 5, 2024, site map.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1