Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

The Mainstead will be the name for 407 Great Circle Road, Phase I (5 stories, 365 units, 9,000 sq. ft. of restaurant/retail space). An August groundbreaking is planned.  A rendering was released this morning.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/real-estate-notes-image-released-for-metrocenter-project/article_9711518a-f4fb-11ed-999f-2f5d1c651ceb.html

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 8.03.21 AM.png

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, markhollin said:

The Manning (7 & 4 stories, 36 luxury condos, internal garage) update.

Looking north from Woodmont Blvd. at Park Manor Blvd:

Manning, May 20, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking NE from Woodmont Blvd. at Park Manor Blvd:

Manning, May 20, 2023, 2.jpeg

Looking east from Woodmont Blvd. at Park Manor Blvd:

Manning, May 20, 2023, 3.jpeg

Looking east from Woodmont Blvd, 1/3 block west  of Park Manor Blvd:

Manning, May 20, 2023, 4.jpeg

Looking south from surface lot behind Wickness Dentistry, off of Kenner Ave:

Manning, May 20, 2023, 5.jpeg

What a clumsy architectural pile, but somehow it works. Go figure.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Alameda at Hadley Park (3 stories, 23 townhomes) update: windows and cladding installed.

Looking NE from 28th Ave. North, just north of I-40:

Alameda, May 20, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking SW from Alameda St., 1/3 block east of 28th Ave. North:

Alameda, May 20, 2023, 2.jpeg

Looking SE from intersection of 28th Ave. North and Alameda St:

Alameda, May 20, 2023, 3.jpeg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Andy20 said:

Not sure if there is a thread on Harding Town Center by St. Thomas West on Harding pike, but the gas station by Publix is gone and the Taco Bell posted on the building that they’re closing soon. I wonder if these will be roped into that project. 

It is my understanding from an administrator at St. Thomas is they are taking over much of that area up to the Publix shopping center.  Plans include a connection and expansion to the Richland Creek Greenway and then some additions to the hospital long range.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2023 at 11:46 AM, Andy20 said:

Not sure if there is a thread on Harding Town Center by St. Thomas West on Harding pike, but the gas station by Publix is gone and the Taco Bell posted on the building that they’re closing soon. I wonder if these will be roped into that project. 

1 hour ago, GreenHillsBoy said:

It is my understanding from an administrator at St. Thomas is they are taking over much of that area up to the Publix shopping center.  Plans include a connection and expansion to the Richland Creek Greenway and then some additions to the hospital long range.  

They currently are amending an old SP to work with the Greenway entrance. Popped the Dev. Tracker a week or two ago. I wouldn't expect anything here, other than what GreenHillsBoy mentions in terms of hospital expansion.

• Like 1

3509 Charlotte Ave. will be a 32 unit residential project of unknown height on 1/2 acre.  There is currently a small 1 story home on the site. No word yet on the developer, architect, etc. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/residential-building-planned-for-charlotte-avenue/article_97dd3008-f9a0-11ed-974c-a3e2f8f147e0.html

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

523360403_3509CharlotteMay242023sitemap.png

• Like 4