The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The VUE is so....."blah"

I just dont like how it came out, not even the mediaocore lighting helps this poor building. :angry:

It's not my favorite either, but ya gotta like the dimensions and proportions of it.

I think that when they get it completed it will look somewhat better.

I wish the sides weren't all glass like the front and back.

I drove by there the other day, and from the street you can clearly see into the units, up until probably the 10th floor. I am surprised they didnt use reflective glass... all of those windows on the end units will make it next to impossible for privacy on such a busy street.

You should see the view of the units from the parking garage behind metro muscle. You can see everything!

They are adding (what looks like) marble to the walls by the entranceway where the fountain is located (on the side that is not facing the lake), so this entrance should be more up to par for those that don't like what happened with The Sanctuary's bland concrete look.

I'll try to get some pics this weekend (barring any rainstorms when I take my camera out)

That firealarm testing is driving me nuts.

When I took a picture of Dynetech from the other side of the lake on Saturday, I could hear the alarm testing over there. I'm sure most people didn't know what it was though. You would think they would be done by now. They've doing it for a week already.

Archived