Norfolk Pictures

willy

Hopefully. Right now they just plan on using it as parking for the crusie ship terminals but I don't know if I would park my car right next to the projects.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not to mention that DT plaza is a very inconvenient location to park if you're trying to get to the cruise terminal.

Well, if they do demolish all the way to tidewater dr, thats a crap ton of space to work with.

You could literally fit at least 10 towers in that space if the city wanted. If not more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know and it sounds awesome and I can't wait to here something like that happening. I don't see it happening until they fill up some of these other holes.

He's from Portsmouth and he is in college right now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alas, my immediate family moved out of the area, but I have some extended fam sticking around down there.

I am a grad student at Rutgers-New Brunswick. I'm squeezing this trip in before classes begin Sept 1 because I know once school starts my life stops. haha.

Alas, my immediate family moved out of the area, but I have some extended fam sticking around down there.

I am a grad student at Rutgers-New Brunswick.  I'm squeezing this trip in before classes begin Sept 1 because I know once school starts my life stops.  haha.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You've got that right about your life stopping. :wacko:

That view will be one of the best I think when it comes to skyline shots soon. Once the skyline is lit up and Trader, Harbor Heights, and Hilton are finished, we will have a major looking (and actually a major) skyline!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes we will, and it is long overdue too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice pictures.  What was the building being demolished in the firstr few pics?  Is Beecroft and Bull already falling?  I had thought the fronts of those buildings would be saved.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No thats the old TCC bookstore where the Harbor Heights project is being constructed.

nice job. wish you would have taken more pics of the demo at tazewell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just happy that there is demo going on at tazwell :lol: . Very nice pics rus and thanks for the Harbors Edge pics, I can finally give them a progress thread. :D