Union Square

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called Waterworks and they said that's just a rumor. It's not closing.

Well, i heard the "rumor" from some pretty reliable sources. I'm pretty sure the ownership was changed when the building was sold off to Rooks.

Back when I looked at Union Square, association fees/dues were a big concern of mine and no one was able to give me a number (it was even discussed in this thread earlier and no one knew the exact number). Now that some of you are finalizing your plans for your condos, have you gotten a firm price per sq ft?

Back when I looked at Union Square, association fees/dues were a big concern of mine and no one was able to give me a number (it was even discussed in this thread earlier and no one knew the exact number). Now that some of you are finalizing your plans for your condos, have you gotten a firm price per sq ft?

I could look up the exact amount in the book.

But we have 997sq/ft, and our dues are JUST under $300/mo

Jeeezzzz@^%$#&* I leave for one frickin afternoon and the trolls come out.

Sorry regulars, I kinda wiped out some of your posts in the meantime. :blush: jokersoaker, beat it!

Now now now....that guy really got me thinking. What was I thinking buying a place at Union Square...I'm an idiot! I should have listened to the superior intellect of jokersoaker. That guy sounds like he's got it all together... ;)

Jeeezzzz@^%$#&* I leave for one frickin afternoon and the trolls come out.

Sorry regulars, I kinda wiped out some of your posts in the meantime. :blush: jokersoaker, beat it!

You know we're just like your kids, you can't turn your back on us for even a second. The inmates will start running the asylum. :P

With all the hoopla though, I will check into whether there is any truth to "Landmark Lofts Phase II". I always thought the construction sign on the side of the building was leftover from when they added on before :lol:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one wondering if there was any truth to his rambling..

If that idiot would just grow up a bit, he would probably still be around. Hard to believe someone who is old enough and can afford to buy a condo is so juvenile :rolleyes: I should see if I can bequeth some of you guys with "deputy" powers :rofl:

I honestly laughed when I saw it, like any of that crap would be allowed on here. I was surprised you didn't delete it faster, but I guess SOME people have lives ;) . Anyway, I would love to know who that person is.

OK, to get this thread back on track: who among us owners are keeping/buying original school fixtures to decorate their suites? Our condo doesn't really have any original stuff, except for door frames, windows frames, etc. I'm thinking of adding a chalkboard because the price is pretty good and I want some of that school "vibe".

Archived