PROPOSED: OneEleven Fountain (Fogarty Bldg.)

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were you inspired by my avatar Cuban motif? lol Their food is hardly authentic but it is a tasty treat albeit expensive. For all you Armory residents, you can get an authentic Cuban sandwich on Dexter St. at Dexter St. deli further down near the Gas Co. The last time I went it was $3 and the owners are from Cuba....super tasty and worth the walk and/or drive.

Were you inspired by my avatar Cuban motif? lol Their food is hardly authentic but it is a tasty treat albeit expensive. For all you Armory residents, you can get an authentic Cuban sandwich on Dexter St. at Dexter St. deli further down near the Gas Co. The last time I went it was $3 and the owners are from Cuba....super tasty and worth the walk and/or drive.

Someone posted an aerial once that was from the early eighties I think looking northwest over kennedy plaza towards the statehouse. Seeing downtown before the mall, marriot, westin, and nothing but train tracks and parking blew my mind. My first experiences with Providence were only a couple years ago and it just blows my mind that it was so different just 15-20 years back.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't know it was closed. That's a shame. They had great sandwiches.

Back to the original topic and after looking at the Springfield thread, I completely forgot that the Basketball Hall of Fame was supposed to be the major tenant for the Fogarty Building. They were very interested in coming to Pvd. Anybody know what ever happened to that?

Back to the original topic and after looking at the Springfield thread, I completely forgot that the Basketball Hall of Fame was supposed to be the major tenant for the Fogarty Building. They were very interested in coming to Pvd. Anybody know what ever happened to that?

Archived