The Village at Sandhill

StevenRocks

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excitement over rooms to go? I'll take Storehouse anyday of the week and, btw, Columbia has the only Storehouse in the state and I believe they are to be opening a second location soon. RTG used to have an outlet in Columbia on Garners Ferry Road, btw.
I agree with waccamat. Temeteron, I'm suprised that anyone who loves labels as much as you would be happy over Rooms-To-Go, which is about as "common" as furniture stores come. :rolleyes:

I agree with waccamat. Temeteron, I'm suprised that anyone who loves labels as much as you would be happy over Rooms-To-Go, which is about as "common" as furniture stores come. :rolleyes:

I told you im only like that with clothes.......besides, anything that greenville & Charleston already have that comes to columbia should be an honor...lol

Thats true with most things, I agree. But jeans are jeans.

not at all, you have different designs, different textures, different fades, different thickness, different colors, and depending on the quality, some fade and/or shrink faster than others.....trust me, ive gone through more jeans in the past 2 years than some people go through in 10 years

not at all, you have different designs, different textures, different fades, different thickness, different colors, and depending on the quality, some fade and/or shrink faster than others.....trust me, ive gone through more jeans in the past 2 years than some people go through in 10 years
True again on the variety, but AG, Levi's Premium and 7 for all mankind can be has for far less, espeically if you can wear smaller sizes.

I just buy Levis 569s. It's simpler. I don't need my jeans to do anything but cover and be comfortable.

We're getting way off topic, especially since you can't buy premium denim at Sandhill. :)

Archived