Trademark

49er

I make a living collecting soil samples.  Would you deny me the opportunity to clothe and feed my family. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol. no, but you seem to be the scapegoat for all manner of delays for these projects :).

i think mr. verna has named every worm and dunebug on his lot.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw about 4 or 5 people at the Trademark site today down in the big hole looking around.  Maybe this is a sign.  things are about to start,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or maybe they were just double checking their numbers on worms and grubs.

But seriously, when you take a soil sample before constructing a large building, exactly what are you looking for? Don't you have to drive pilings down into the bedrock? Is it to determine how deep and how strong the bedrock is?

I saw about 4 or 5 people at the Trademark site today down in the big hole looking around.  Maybe this is a sign.  things are about to start,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Foundation work is to begin late this month according to the head of the GC. (General Contractor)

A2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived