Charlotte Photo of the Day

cltheel.sdl

On 8/5/2023 at 6:51 PM, KJHburg said:

Not all the Charlotte metro area is paved over.  This cotton field which looks great is just 16 miles as the crow flies from uptown Charlotte in Cabarrus County.  Was noticing today how all of the row crops (corn, cotton, soybeans etc) looking really good this year with ample rainfall.   Will go back in late October early November when the cotton will be fully developed.

Pond is at a Cabarrus County park.  

20230805_103628.jpg

20230805_105753.jpg

Pind is beautiful and living in Cabarrus County I am stumped as to which park it's at? It's not Frank Liske but do tell.

Cotton fields in the south just make me cringe. The history surrounding them is just so heavy imo. The photo is beautiful however. It's always nice to see a green and lush summer in the South regardless. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Take2 said:

Pind is beautiful and living in Cabarrus County I am stumped as to which park it's at? It's not Frank Liske but do tell.

Cotton fields in the south just make me cringe. The history surrounding them is just so heavy imo. The photo is beautiful however. It's always nice to see a green and lush summer in the South regardless. 

Rob Wallace Park Midland

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Tyrone Wiggum said:

Saw this on Facebook. Sorry if it’s already been posted 

IMG_1868.jpeg

Thanks for the pic Tyrone!

Oh how I wish Charlotte Uptown was larger.  Even as magnificent pic as this is, I feel like some of the smaller buildings are hidden.  Still underrated none the less!

• Like 3