SKYE Condominiums and Hyatt Place Hotel

monsoon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing personal M>> The forum is a wonderful tool to talk about The Park and getting involved in the community. However, I reviewed the postings on this thread entirely prior to me posting once. My postings are mild compared to others and many others have posted about The Park in such a negative manner with some information not available to the publc, is confidential and appears to have been gathered while in the performance of trust in a public position with the sole attempt to damage The Park. But everyone has there confindetial sources.

Your very offensive posts are in our trash that is not available for viewing, there is nothing for you to review.

However, this thread for The Park allows its members to quickly post answers or postive rebuttles to what may appear to be potentially very harming information in other members postings (attacks). ...... And the rules are being followed to its exact verbage as written and reviewed by council.. .... I will post in other threads when it gets as bad as this.

Mr. Positive

I wrote those rules so you don't need to interpret them for me but I will tell you when you break them and if you want to continue to be able to use this "wonderful tool" as you put it, then you will listen to the staff. And since you completely avoided the topic on why you are qualified to criticize others for posting here then I am telling you now to stop it.

Seems kinda queer they would have just stuck a girder up there like that with a couple of poles to hold it in place. It inspires a lot of confidence they know what they are doing.

Thanks for posting that photo

It was said to be undergoing a stress test 2 pages back. I dont think its bing held up the way it looks...

A2 seems pretty confident that he has inside info that is going up. Let's wait and see, but I'd say with so much tenacity to still be in the game after all these years, it actually is starting to ring true to me. Plus, they're is tremendous momentum starting to build along Brevard and around Epicenter.

I think this might actually finally be happening. But I'm not on the record for that yet.

A2 seems pretty confident that he has inside info that is going up. Let's wait and see, but I'd say with so much tenacity to still be in the game after all these years, it actually is starting to ring true to me. Plus, they're is tremendous momentum starting to build along Brevard and around Epicenter.

I think this might actually finally be happening. But I'm not on the record for that yet.

Well remember the BOOM that ATL had around 10-15 years ago that caught eveyone by surprise...I am not trying to compare ATL/CTL but I am pointing out that the synergy between to the two seem eerily similar. All it takes is a lot of cranes in the air to get more and more people excited about Charlotte and then BOOM the next great city rising from the south. OK back to the Park... :thumbsup:

I get so excited reading about the upcoming developments. I actually went into my roomates room and starting rambling on and on and he looked at me like I was retarded. Haha

I know that feeling all too well... :unsure:

I'm glad to see at least something is popping up at the Park site. As much as it's been made fun of, and even though it's not that large, The Park will do wonders for the depth of the skyline.

So the arena has brought an extra 6000 people uptown during the day, packing uptown with major pedestrian crowds, and the Park gets a crane delivered.

I think there really are pigs flying today.

It's great to see. Especially if it gets momentum continuing on Brevard and in 2nd Ward.

It's too bad the only uptown webcam that shows the site is the Arena cam and it is too grainy to even show the crane. Anybody know of a better view. I love watching these things go up from my own home.

you can see the crane on the Arena Cam... it isn't easy, but it's there. At first I didn't see it because it's a lot taller than i expected - so i was looking too low.

Archived