Ally Charlotte Center (f/k/a Tryon Place) - 26 floors - 427'

Bled_man

It was previously mentioned they had a LEED cert for 785k sq ft, but that may include retail too

I think that 715 is only for office, which would mean 70k retail :-D :-D :-D

I'm so excited that I've started on my first Skyline rendering in years.

post-17104-0-95635100-1414620786_thumb.p

Work in progress, but look at how much more density this all adds!!! 

Edited by Guest

That would be awesome if Both crescent projects have great pedestrian activity.too bad Westin & convention center are dead zones.

The city should put up electronic billboards or something odd, interactive & digital along the convention center wall.

Can anyone give a "yes, no, maybe" if this will satisfy our crave for retail (as in, anything other than food/7-11/CVS/Starbucks

Edited by AirNostrumMAD
  • Like 1

Puns are running rampant on UP right now!!!

This is so sad, but every morning I check Accela to see if this plot of land has lit up blue yet... can't wait to see a final site plan, because i have SO MANY QUESTIONS. 

post-17104-0-22268900-1414690537_thumb.p

Edited by Guest

Now I am sure I've had this question answered but for a project like this...how long would that approval process take? Sunny day scenario and Crescent has everything in order.

Honestly It varies quite a bit. 300 South Tryon doesn't even appear to be 100% approved yet, and they have a tenant lined up and most everything buttoned up, at least as far as Accella is concerned.

I'm sure the process will be expedited, so maybe 60 days...?

Edited by Guest

Honestly It varies quite a bit. 300 South Tryon doesn't even appear to be 100% approved yet, and they have a tenant lined up and most everything buttoned up, at least as far as Accella is concerned.

I'm sure the process will be expedited, so maybe 60 days...?

Ah so going on that same line, they dont need to have 100% city approved plans to move forward with construction?

Ah so going on that same line, they dont need to have 100% city approved plans to move forward with construction?

I'm 100% certain you do... I think there is probably just a backlog of things to be uploaded. you know... government people can be bull**** sometimes. 

Tryon place won't have their zoning finalized until at least December 15th, and I don't think they can submit plans prior to having their zoning approved. I wouldn't expect to see anything submitted until the first of next year. 

I forgot about their UMUD rezoning to include more and bigger signage, and a park along Hill. I guess I thought what Trump did would be enough, or did Trump not do anything to rezone...