The Orlando Magic Thread

bic

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing to Toronto.... nice. Dwight will leave when his contract expires and it'll be no less than a decade before we make the playoffs again.

If they actually want to get on the right track, they can start by firing our mental midget of a coach. Jesus.

• 3 weeks later...

Playoffs mean a lot to Magic, City of Orlando

Published April 11, 2007

There seems to be a general feeling out there that it doesn't really matter if the Orlando Magic make the playoffs or not; that they are simply fighting for postseason crumbs -- a No. 8 seed, a quick spanking at the hands of the Detroit Pistons and wait till next year.

Maybe so, but I believe there is much more at stake than simply reaching or not reaching the postseason. The Magic aren't just in a playoff race, they are in a fight for their future. Players' careers and contracts are on the line. Coach Brian Hill's job hangs in the balance. Orlando's reputation as a big-league sports city could be determined by the Magic's next five games.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/loca...ports-headlines

if the magic beat miami, and nets lose to the pacers tomorrow, orlando can move up to 7th seed and face chicago

orlando matches up very well against chicago, and they have little playoff experience. I could definately see the magic getting out of the 1st round if they can move up a seed.

Go magic!

Playoff is about second chance. Although I dont think Magic will win but I do still hope that the Magic will bring it and win the series. Show the people what Orlando can do. Miami was not a fav team to win last year either. Besides, Detroit is not unbeatable. I am predicting we will take 2 games.

Lets hope Magic pull an upset.

Alright, well, it's the fourth quartrer 4 minutes left to play and I realize the Magic are a "road block" for the Pistons but watching the game on TNT is annoying. With the sound on that is. The whole broadcast is about how the Magic suck, which they do, but 2 hours of listening to it, c'mon. Were young, they've got Dwights number, and aside from Hedo nobody has done anything.

The only poistive is the clarity, if any of you have not switched to HiDef, please do. It will change your life.

Archived