The Orlando Magic Thread

bic

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NBA Season open yesterday and today is Orlando Magic Opening Nite at Amway Arena against the Milwaukee Bucs.

Come and support our boys! Watch Rashard Lewis debut in regular season. I will be there tonite. Go Blue!

Have they reached any resolution with FSN and Brighthouse yet? There was a come to jesus meeting yesterday, however I never heard how it turned out.

Have they reached any resolution with FSN and Brighthouse yet? There was a come to jesus meeting yesterday, however I never heard how it turned out.

I guess Jesus didn't shpw up. The games will still not be on BrightHouse, the dominate cable company in the area.

Would we expect anything else from the Magic.

Par for the course.

For those who still want to watch the game but will be unable to because of the Brighthouse saga, this site will be streaming it for free:

<a href="http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm" target="_blank">http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm</a>

You can thank the Bucks for signing a Chinese player for that bootleg. :thumbsup:

i've downloaded the necessary program to watch tonights game, but i'm confused on how to access the channel. anyone else trying this?

If you have NBA League Pass you can watch all the games even if it's the other teams annoucers but is was block out here in Olathe,KS so I couldn't watch it.

Sports Bar?

Radio?

It's probley going to be on both Angalog and Digital.

Comcast and Bell South probley have it and AT&T U-Verse will have it when comes to your area.

In Tallahassee you wouldn't get the Magic because it''s two far from Orlando but if Jacksonville had other Sports Teams you might get their games.

i've downloaded the necessary program to watch tonights game, but i'm confused on how to access the channel. anyone else trying this?

I used it frequently in the past to watch games and it worked pretty solidly. Typically the feed won't start working until the game begins-- not pre-game, not even 7pm....just at tip-off.

BTW, NBA League Pass is free for the first 2 weeks of the season, so if you're out of the Orlando market you should be able to catch the game on that. As sunshine mentioned, I believe League Pass blocks out the game in the local market.

After never being able to watch Magic games cause I lived outside of Orlando for the better part of the last 7 years, I catch a break and will be able to watch some of this season's games on FSN down here in South Florida.

Well, even though FSN is showing "NBA Basketball - Milwuakee Bucks at Orlando Magic" in the on-screen TV guide, they're airing the Florida Panthers hockey game instead. I knew it was too good to be true...

Archived