Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

4 hours ago, markhollin said:

Looking west from 3rd Ave. South near Molloy St. at Omni Hotel and Country Music Hall of Fame addition construction in 2012. 

1 hour ago, e-dub said:

Pretty much! If I want to be super pendantic, I think it was KVB x 3rd.

Thanks to both of you!  First, I grabbed my dictionary (Google) to look up pendantic!  Then I went to Google maps - Nashville (I keep it up) as I like to match up pictures to make sure I know accurately.  Noticed that KVB borders the Omni to the south, so the view seems to be closer to Mark's 3rd and Malloy.  Either way, mystery solved.  Thanks again!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/13/2022 at 11:55 PM, titanhog said:

Crazy how from some angles, Nashville’s skyscrapers seem packed in…and then in a shot like this, it feels like we could pack in 10X more.

Totally! In this shot, it exposes so much vacant and under-utilized land where high rises and skyscrapers should be built. I think it will happen! By 2025, a ton will change in this very shot. 

But the stix area towers have to get going. My money is on the Ritz to start soon. As for the others in that circle, this waiting is eternal, seemingly. LOL

Edited by jjbradleyBrooklyn