Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

3 minutes ago, nashvylle said:

Man the Rhythm is so ugly 

It used to stick out so much more.  Hopefully, soon there will be more development around it and won't be as noticeable.

But, hey...pay homage to the OG developments...:tw_joy:.  This one and Encore and a handful others were some of the first.  These were our big deals back in the day :tw_joy:!!

I remember the Rhythm's render looked so promising...some things haven't changed. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, timmay143 said:

It used to stick out so much more.  Hopefully, soon there will be more development around it and won't be as noticeable.

But, hey...pay homage to the OG developments...:tw_joy:.  This one and Encore and a handful others were some of the first.  These were our big deals back in the day :tw_joy:!!

I remember the Rhythm's render looked so promising...some things haven't changed. 

Correct. The rendering, what was promised, vs the delivered product was almost as bad as stix

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, titanhog said:

My friend Marie Shields took this photo today, I’m guessing over in Midtown?  Great density shot.

148800593_10224423632515863_7938336725031417537_o.jpg

Near Vandy MC. There used to be a webcam from near that spot and it showed that angle of downtown. One of the best views IMHO. DT and MT have really grown since that cam went off air (around 2017). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I was driving in from I 40 yesterday form the east and the view of the density form that angle is impressive. A little dangerous to take a picture though. Maybe one of you guys with a dash cam can do it.

I need you or Mark or someone to drive while I shoot (pictures) lol

• Haha 1