Southern Photos of the Day

TBurban

Thanks, Tommy! And we'd love to have you down here sometime! I have a feeling you'd enjoy yourself in this city! :thumbsup:

Definitely! :)

Richmond's Skyline from the soon-to-be Rocketts Boardwalk Shops and Restaurants. Imagine this view when you're eating dinner! :w00t:

Richmond095.jpg

Krazee, is the U of SC considered a downtown Urban University? How far is it from the state capitol?

Nice classic architecture. Thanks for the shots.

NCB. Love your photographic coverage of New Orleans. I guess Montreal, Quebec City, New Orleans and Boston look more European than any other cities in North America.

Krazee, is the U of SC considered a downtown Urban University? How far is it from the state capitol?

Nice classic architecture. Thanks for the shots.

NCB. Love your photographic coverage of New Orleans. I guess Montreal, Quebec City, New Orleans and Boston look more European than any other cities in North America.

I'm not Krazee, but it is adjacent to downtown Columbia, where you can't tell where one stops and the other starts. The Horseshoe is only a block from the capitol complex and only a block and a half from the capitol building itself.

I'm not Krazee, but it is adjacent to downtown Columbia, where you can't tell where one stops and the other starts. The Horseshoe is only a block from the capitol complex and only a block and a half from the capitol building itself.

Oooops, sorry Corgi. Actually, I should have addressed my question to Firefox, but Krazee posts a lot of Columbia pix and I was careless in responding.

Thanks for the pictures, Firefox, and thanks to you Corgi for the information.

Here is a little bit of Little Rock, enjoy:

littlerock_1.jpg

The Arkansas Capitol Building

littlerock_3.jpg

The Clinton Presidential Library

littlerock_8.jpg

The Peabody, Little Rock

littlerock_4.jpg

Little Rock Central High School

littlerock_5.jpg

Dickey-Stephens Park in downtown North Little Rock

littlerock_9.jpg

The Trolley and Rivermarket in the background

littlerock_2.jpg

I can't take credit for any of these pictures, but I just thought y'all might be interested

^^^Great job yall representing the fine cities of the South :thumbsup: I enjoy those pics!

Taken from the RiverCenter parking garage at the southern-end of downtown Baton Rouge.

The scenery from this pic is about to change; Construction projects set to start this Summer on a new $100million state-of-the-art Courthouse and Two City Plaza.

chaseii3.jpg