NCB

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dang. :sick:

Do ya'll think that playing of a commercial of an establishment in an area without the establishment means the establishment plans to enter the area? I was just wondering because I was looking at some threads and people seem to think that. I figured that it meant that the establishment was being built in the state or a 50/75 mile radius or something like that.

Edited by dan326

So, what is everyone up to? Any plans for the summer?

For one thing, I'll be around UP quite a bit more over the next few months, so I'm looking forward to bringing some action back to the Louisiana forum!

Turning 16 aren't you, Dan? Getting your license? :D

Yep, I'm finally legal(for this site). I remember I almost got kickedoff by metro. :lol: I think I've successfully proven myself though. :D

I finished the written part of driver's ed two weeks go. I started the simulator part of the course today. You sit in a little car simualtor while the teacher plays a projector video on the wall. You then drive the simulator(it doesn't move) and it registers your mistakes. The first time I got 12% right out of 100. But we did 4 videos and I got 53% o the last so I'm improving. Nobody has to know about that little pedestrian inccident. :whistling:

Wow, now that's different! You don't actually get in a car and drive out on the road with an instructor? That's how I did it a little over 6 years ago, and that's how my cousin did it in Houston just a few weeks ago.

Wow, now that's different! You don't actually get in a car and drive out on the road with an instructor? That's how I did it a little over 6 years ago, and that's how my cousin did it in Houston just a few weeks ago.

Wow only 6 years. I thought you where an old man. :lol::scared:

We drive the week after next. First, it's written material, then simulator, then driving. :)

Edited by dan326

Wow only 6 years. I thought you where an old man. :scared:

We drive the week after next. First, it's written material, then simulator, then driving. :)

Gotcha. I've heard of those simulators, but I've never actually seen or used one. Sounds interesting.

And BTW, I'm only 22. :lol: You'll be here (college) before you know it, trust me!

And BTW, I'm only 22. :lol: You'll be here (college) before you know it, trust me!

I know. I can hardly believe I'm going to the 11th grade. I'm not really ready to grow up, I like being a kid. When you go to college your parents stop feeding you. :unsure:

You've dropped to a sad level when you start analysing emoticons,but doesn't this one( :good: ) look like it wants to say "I dont really care about your accomplishment, but I'll be nice and say good job anyway " or like "I feel inferior in your wake and idolize you slightly" , while this one( :thumbsup: ) seems to be a more genuine "Good job".

Edited by dan326

Something way off-topic, but I'm just curious...

Does anyone else enjoy flight simulators? :lol: I've been a fan of Microsoft Flight Simulator for many years now, and I'm just curious if anyone else is a fan?