Lagniappe

NCB

MadTV is awesome. Saturday Night Live was once the show to watch, but now it's MadTV. They've got SNL so beat!!

Check this out. It's an interview of teenagers in the Shreveport-Bossier area. Pay close attention to all the important issues these kids bring up - and then be sure to check out the issue the last kid brings up...

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.d.../701170312/1004

I wish I had a hard copy of today's Shreveport Times so I could send that to Jay Leno...

Edited by SBCmetroguy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, so you're "one of them."

I see.

Come on, just think, you're home from a long,hard day at work, your wife won't stop yelling, and all you want is a bowl of your favorite cereal and just as you're about to sink your spoon into that fruity goodness, you get it snatched away. Now is that the kind of America our fore fathers faught for? :cry:

Edited by dan326

Come on, just think, you're home from a long,hard day at work, your wife won't stop yelling, and all you want is a bowl of your favorite cereal and just as you're about to sink your spoon into that fruity goodness, you get it snatched away. Now is that the kind oF America our fore fathers faught for? :cry:

You're one strange dude, Dan...

lol

That seems like a lot of money to me for that little thing. I don't think I'd want to live in London that bad. :lol:

Also, I see you've changed your avatar Brian. I liked the other one better, cool and mysterious, but I like to change my avatar every once and a while so I guess I can't say too much. :)

That seems like a lot of money to me for that little thing. I don't think I'd want to live in London that bad. :lol:

Also, I see you've changed your avatar Brian. I liked the other one better, cool and mysterious, but I like to change my avatar every once and a while so I guess I can't say too much. :)

Glad you liked it, Dan. I'm not 100% sold on this new one, so only time will tell if I stick with it. It's a photo of me, only hidden by my camera; therefore it's ALSO "cool and mysterious." :lol:

I've never heard of an ANIMAL being a hermaphrodite, but now I have. It seems a hunter killed a hermaphrodite deer in the town of Ringgold, LA, which is just east of Haughton, the town I live in.

Yes, I'm serious. Read the source:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.d...NGNEWS/70124038

Edited by SBCmetroguy