NCB

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, cool :D I couldnt remember if you had mentioned that earlier or not :lol:

I actually don't think I did. If I did mention it, it was probably in the Names topic, but that doesn't matter.

Since this is the Lagniappe topic, what's been going on over there in Richmond, Tommy? I know about all of the flooding, but any good news coming out of there?

Nate is about to have the BIG milestone soon too.

Like always, I hadn't even paid attention. I thought I was a lot further away from hitting 5000, but then again, I've made 102 posts in the last 24 hours. :lol:

I actually don't think I did. If I did mention it, it was probably in the Names topic, but that doesn't matter.

Since this is the Lagniappe topic, what's been going on over there in Richmond, Tommy? I know about all of the flooding, but any good news coming out of there?

Yeah, theres been a lot coming from Richmond. Our wooded riverfront will soon be turned into Master Planned New Urbanism communities. Its quite a shock to many of us, but still overall good news. Even my small suburban town of Short Pump, 13 miles from Richmond will be getting 2, 18 story towers and 2, 10 story hotels all within the next few years. So its been exciting over there.

Thanks guys :D Ive been waiting for 1000 posts for a long time, its a whole new level of authority :P

Here's a link to the Richmond Project Listing, all the major projects in Downtown Richmond :thumbsup:

Yeah, theres been a lot coming from Richmond. Our wooded riverfront will soon be turned into Master Planned New Urbanism communities. Its quite a shock to many of us, but still overall good news. Even my small suburban town of Short Pump, 13 miles from Richmond will be getting 2, 18 story towers and 2, 10 story hotels all within the next few years. So its been exciting over there.

Very cool. :thumbsup: I always like hearing about new development and re-development news from across the South. Sounds like the Richmond area has a lot going on right now!

Well, it looks like Brian is UrbanPlaneted-out after all of last night's posting. :lol:

Haha, I know. It seems like he's been scarce today. He's usually the mac of posting. He sure is well known for posting a lot though, the guys over in the Richmond forum all know about SBCmetroguy. Hey, 18.3 posts a day, more power to him!

Haha, I know. It seems like he's been scarce today. He's usually the mac of posting. He sure is well known for posting a lot though, the guys over in the Richmond forum all know about SBCmetroguy. Hey, 18.3 posts a day, more power to him!

Haha, man look at Rod! He averages over 22 posts/day, and he's been here for over a year! :lol:

Haha, I knew that was comin'! Youre welcome, and Happy Monday from the East Coast :D

Ohh man, Monday already! :blink: I'll tell ya man, as much as a I love all of the cities in the Eastern Time Zone...not a big fan of the actual time zone. Saints football at 1pm? Just doesn't seem right... ;)

Ohh man, Monday already! :blink: I'll tell ya man, as much as a I love all of the cities in the Eastern Time Zone...not a big fan of the actual time zone. Saints football at 1pm? Just doesn't seem right... ;)

Haha, enjoy your last hour of the weekend while you can! Im off to sleep :D

WTF? lol

Well, if they all know about me, I hope they all think good things...!?

I come in peace, I swear. :D