Lagniappe

NCB

Dangit!! I've been all over the web, to no avail. Used to be, EVERYONE was giving those things out. Now it seems there's a catch... "put this logo on your website and get an invite, etc."

I never really payed much attention to or cared about Gmail. I've always just used Yahoo, and it suits my needs just fine.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nor did I, but now I wanna know what all the hype is about. Otherwise, I'd have had it long ago because I've had invites in the past. :(

Stuff like that always seems to work that way. You get what you need when you really don't care about it, and when you do up up caring about it, you can't get what you need. <_<

I just found the following comment on Shreveport Mayor Keith Hightower's MySpace page:

LOL... must be some kid.

:rofl:

And what's even funnier, the mayor has a Myspace page? Though I'm willing to bet it's not really him.

Haha, yea that is pretty funny. But trust me, that ain't really Mayor Keith Hightower. :lol:

I never considered myself naive, but until you said that I hadn't even thought about it not being his site.

One more for the hell of it...

2/18/2006 1:29 PM

Mr Hair,

Bros before Hoes

p.s.

I needs sum cash I kno uz hvz sum up din office sprite dood, help a bruther out$$$!

It would be so funny if it really were his site... dang it, I don't want to accept the facts!!

I never considered myself naive, but until you said that I hadn't even thought about it not being his site.

One more for the hell of it...

It would be so funny if it really were his site... dang it, I don't want to accept the facts!!

Haha, yea it would be a lot funnier if it really was his site, but the stuff is still hilarious! :lol:

I could get on myspace right now and make a profile to become the 1,000,000th "Jesus" or "Water" "Air" "Don King's Hair" or whatever else.

Haha, yea it would be a lot funnier if it really was his site, but the stuff is still hilarious! :lol:

I could get on myspace right now and make a profile to become the 1,000,000th "Jesus" or "Water" "Air" "Don King's Hair" or whatever else.

:lol:

What the hell am I still doing awake... and online!?!?

Edited by SBCmetroguy

Haha, I just thought the same thing after looking at this

Looks like we really need to get out more! ;)

:lol: holy crap! I look at that every now and then... usually when Rod is around... to see how many posts he has in a given day. That dude's a posting machine. But tonight... you and I are friggin insane, man.

:lol: holy crap! I look at that every now and then... usually when Rod is around... to see how many posts he has in a given day. That dude's a posting machine. But tonight... you and I are friggin insane, man.

Yea Rod tears it up when it comes to posts. I look at it now and then too, and we're both somewhere in the upper-middle with around 25-30 posts or so when I see it, but not tonight! :P

I believe the most posts I had ever recorded here was 99, and guess who was ahead of me even then with 101 posts. :lol:

Yea Rod tears it up when it comes to posts. I look at it now and then too, and we're both somewhere in the upper-middle with around 25-30 posts or so when I see it, but not tonight! :P

I believe the most posts I had ever recorded here was 99, and guess who was ahead of me even then with 101 posts. :lol:

HOLY... 99 posts in 1 day?? and 101????? WOW.

WOW.

WOW.

HOLY... 99 posts in 1 day?? and 101????? WOW.

WOW.

WOW.

Haha, it's really not that big of a deal when you think about the fact that if we keep posting like this for an hour, we'll be well past 100 posts. :lol:

Ahem..

Not a bad lookin girl..

:whistling:

Not bad at all! She was very standoffish in high school though. She didn't end up graduating with me. Junior or Senior year she moved to south Bossier and a different school. Now she's joining me as an old married person. My how things change. :lol:

My wife received, in the mail last week, her 10-year high school reunion invitation from her high school up in Texarkana. 10 years... she was freaking out. But mine isn't far behind. :shok: Thank goodness for me, I graduated a year later than I was supposed to.

Edited by SBCmetroguy

I doubt that'll happen...

But she could Google herself and find it. :shok:

Haha, that would be something.

If I was a 24 year old girl, and I found a forum where two men were up at 3 in the morning talking about me looking good, I'd be more than freaked out.

Haha, that would be something.

If I was a 24 year old girl, and I found a forum where two men were up at 3 in the morning talking about me looking good, I'd be more than freaked out.

:lmao: I didn't really think of it like that....

But about you being a 24-year-old girl... something you need to tell us?!

IF man...IF

You know you saw the if in front of that statement. ;)

Yeah I know, but the "if" is scary as well. There shouldn't be any "ifs." You should never consider the possibility of you being a 24-year-old girl, unless you need to come clean about something. :blink: It's okay, Nate, you're among friends.

Yeah I know, but the "if" is scary as well. There shouldn't be any "ifs." You should never consider the possibility of you being a 24-year-old girl, unless you need to come clean about something. :blink: It's okay, Nate, you're among friends.

Well you seem awfully observant and interested in the matter, is there in fact something that you are hiding, Brian..na? ;)