NCB

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely good to know :D

BTW, the real name's, Tommy. You all could call me by my real name, I insist. Tb is still good too :thumbsup:

I'd seen you say before that your real name was Tommy, but I've just never used it. Since we have permission, that's what I'm going to call you. It's simple enough.

Sup, Tommy!? :D

I'd seen you say before that your real name was Tommy, but I've just never used it. Since we have permission, that's what I'm going to call you. It's simple enough.

Sup, Tommy!? :D

Haha, not much, SBCmetroguy :D

Edited by TBurban

Now you're calling me Hank? I believe I made it clear that my name is Preston!! :D

Yea alright Jimmy, I'll make sure to call you that on the next go-around.

Yall are funny !

Haha, two guys who need to get off the computer more! ;)

Yea alright Jimmy, I'll make sure to call you that on the next go-around.

Okay, enough! Anything but Jimmy!! The guy who used to cut my hair was named Jimmy, and I stopped going to him because he was weird (yes, more weird than me!!) He was a drug addict with creepy stories and a creepy look.

Haha, two guys who need to get off the computer more! ;)

No friggin doubt... :lol:

Okay, enough! Anything but Jimmy!! The guy who used to cut my hair was named Jimmy, and I stopped going to him because he was weird (yes, more weird than me!!) He was a drug addict with creepy stories and a creepy look.

LOL, those must have been some "fun" haircut conversations! ;)

LOL, those must have been some "fun" haircut conversations! ;)

I dreaded getting my haircut, but I'd gotten used to having him cut it so I wasn't going to just stop going. That was, until he started wanting me to go into the supply closet with him. That's when I said "no thanks" and stopped going to see him. I knew he was gay and that was no big deal, but I didn't know why he was whispering for me to go in there with him. No way, dude, sorry.

I dreaded getting my haircut, but I'd gotten used to having him cut it so I wasn't going to just stop going. That was, until he started wanting me to go into the supply closet with him. That's when I said "no thanks" and stopped going to see him. I knew he was gay and that was no big deal, but I didn't know why he was whispering for me to go in there with him. No way, dude, sorry.

Yea, thats not exactly a situation I'd like to return to either. :blink:

I'm listening to NewOrleansRadio.com right now on my web radio. Right now it's right up my alley... paranormal stuff. And what a city (N.O.) in which to discuss the paranormal, huh!? :D

Are you serious man!? Wow, I'm listening to it right now too. I turned it on about two or three minutes before I read your post. :D

Yes sir, as serious as I can be! :)

I've been listening to it for the better part of an hour now.

It seems like the show can't go more than a minute before you hear:

"C'mon Melinda"

"No Melinda"

"Now thats not right Melinda"

"Thats not a fair statement Melinda"

"Oh stop Melinda"

;)

By the way, it's the "Lagniappe Broadcast Network!" How fitting since we're discussing this in the "Lagniappe" topic! :)

Haha, yea very fitting! I thought about that too once I heard it. "The Lagniappe Broadcast Network, a little something extra for your mind" :thumbsup:

Haha, yea very fitting! I thought about that too once I heard it. "The Lagniappe Broadcast Network, a little something extra for your mind" :thumbsup:

lol did they say that, or did you just make that up? I only heard the Lagniappe Broadcast Network part.

By the way, since this is an off-topic topic (oxymoron) I have to know... does anyone here have any Gmail invites!?!? I just can't seem to find any these days, and Gmail still isn't taking new members without invites. :(

lol did they say that, or did you just make that up? I only heard the Lagniappe Broadcast Network part.

By the way, since this is an off-topic topic (oxymoron) I have to know... does anyone here have any Gmail invites!?!? I just can't seem to find any these days, and Gmail still isn't taking new members without invites. :(

Yea, they said that right after the Lagniappe Broadcast Network Part.

And sorry man, can't help you with any Gmail invites, as I don't even use Gmail.

Yea, they said that right after the Lagniappe Broadcast Network Part.

And sorry man, can't help you with any Gmail invites, as I don't even use Gmail.

Dangit!! I've been all over the web, to no avail. Used to be, EVERYONE was giving those things out. Now it seems there's a catch... "put this logo on your website and get an invite, etc."