Restaurant Development in NW Arkansas

mcheiss

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible Pizza coming to Northwest Arkansas

http://www.incrediblepizza.com/locations.php

This will be a great place for the kids. It will shut down Fun City in Springdale. Check out the website. I am not sure where it is going but it is coming to NW AR. There is one in Tulsa on 71st across from Woodland Hills Mall and its a fun place for kids. Bumper cars, bowling, skee ball, minature golf, video games, and pizza.

Wow, I know It'z Pizza Place is coming to Pleasant Crossing in Rogers. This will be a competing venue that will be as equally great. Incredible Pizza Company locations each have a Route 66 18 Hole Put Put Golf Course, Bowling Alley, Indoor Go-Kart Track, Bumper Cars, and Arcade Games.

It will shut down Fun City in Springdale.

I've been taking my son to Fun City the last few months. Where did you hear it's going to shut down? Is the Incredible Pizza Company going to go into Center Point Place in Springdale, because that's where Fun City is located? This is great news!!! I've been settling for Fun City, but Incredible Pizza Company is... well... INCREDIBLE!!! Thanks for the news! :yahoo:

It looks like the fast food chain "Krystal" will be making it's way into the NWA Market, with it's first store in Fayetteville by 2007.

By 2010, Krystal hopes to have 5 locations in NWA: Rogers, Springdale, Van Buren, Fort Smith, and Fayetteville. Each restaurant will be about 2,100 feet large and can hold around 60 people.

Krystal is famous for it's small hamburgers (Much like White Castle). The nearest Krystal's are in West Memphis, Memphis, Longview, TX and Dallas Metro area.

Also, two more Popeye's in NWA will open by Janurary. One will be on Sixth Street in Fayetteville and the other on U.S. Highway 412 in Springdale.

It looks like the fast food chain "Krystal" will be making it's way into the NWA Market, with it's first store in Fayetteville by 2007.

By 2010, Krystal hopes to have 5 locations in NWA: Rogers, Springdale, Van Buren, Fort Smith, and Fayetteville. Each restaurant will be about 2,100 feet large and can hold around 60 people.

Krystal is famous for it's small hamburgers (Much like White Castle). The nearest Krystal's are in West Memphis, Memphis, Longview, TX and Dallas Metro area.

Also, two more Popeye's in NWA will open by Janurary. One will be on Sixth Street in Fayetteville and the other on U.S. Highway 412 in Springdale.

Weird, I've never seen a Krystal in Dallas. I thought the furthest West you could find them was Memphis or New Orleans.

They used to have them in LR when I was a kid but they left a long time ago. Frankly, I never have liked them much. UA students will probably tear them up, though, because they are appropriately cheap. Back Yard Burgers finally made a foray into Dallas. That's a chain with nowhere to go but up.

They used to have them in LR when I was a kid but they left a long time ago. Frankly, I never have liked them much. UA students will probably tear them up, though, because they are appropriately cheap. Back Yard Burgers finally made a foray into Dallas. That's a chain with nowhere to go but up.

Agreed with that.

I bet there's 50 or so fast food restaurants planning on putting locations in NWA in the next 5 or so years.

Agreed with that.

I bet there's 50 or so fast food restaurants planning on putting locations in NWA in the next 5 or so years.

I think it would be cool if each city was to build kind of multi-brand fast food centers here and there. It would be like a food court in the mall with drive-thrus. Okay, I'll shut up now, but it really would be kind of cool and innovative. :blush:

Agreed with that.

I would think based on the map that Jack in the Box will be making a foray into LR and NWA very soon. They already are working their way through OK and they have a massive presence in Texas.

I would think based on the map that Jack in the Box will be making a foray into LR and NWA very soon. They already are working their way through OK and they have a massive presence in Texas.

I've been waiting for a sourdough sandwich up here. :lol:

I've been waiting for a sourdough sandwich up here. :lol:

San Francisco Bread Co.

Bentonville - Metro Market - 2905 S. Walton Blvd

I think they serve sourdough sandwiches. :P

j/k... I know that Jack-in-the-Box has the best sourdough sandwich in the world... well at least the greasiest.

A reliable source says that Panera is looking around the Pinnacle region for a third location. Whether the mall or elsewhere is still debatable, but I believe they want it open some time next year.

Very possible. They have some Bix Box Outlets that would be perfect locations for a Panera.

Cheesecake Factory has no immedaite plan to come to NW AR.

E-mail I received back from them.

Thank you for your e-mail and interest in The Cheesecake Factory. Your site

suggestion will be shared internally, and with the company that helps us with our site

selection.

Although we do not have any immediate plans to open a location in Northwest

Arkansas, we are growing and are planning to open many more restaurants throughout the

United States. Please check our website for updates on future location openings:

www.thecheesecakefactory.com under Locations/Future Locations.

Thank you again for your interest and support. We hope to serve you soon!

Sincerely,

Keri Walsh

Guest Services Coordinator

Well, that doesn't mean that 3 or 4 more years won't bring in a Cheesecake Factory. :D

I myself e-mailed Whole Foods Market about a store up here, and they said they wouldn't confirm or deny anything, although they did ask me for some pictures of the site I was mentioning (Pinnacle).

Well, that doesn't mean that 3 or 4 more years won't bring in a Cheesecake Factory. :D

I myself e-mailed Whole Foods Market about a store up here, and they said they wouldn't confirm or deny anything, although they did ask me for some pictures of the site I was mentioning (Pinnacle).

I bet when they see those pics they'll start drooling and see huge dollar signs in their eyes! :lol:

Looks like quite a bit of restaurant news while I was gone. I recently found out the burrito places around here like the Flying Burrito and Qdoba are based of a style from San Francisco. I think they're called Mission style burritos. Somewhat similar to Mexican style burritos but much bigger. I still wish I could find some good breakfast burrito places like I've seen out west.

More Popeyes on the way along with Krystal.

Fayetteville will have its first Krystal fast food restaurant by July 2007, said Brian D. Smith, partner in SmitCo Eateries Inc. of Pine Bluff. By 2010, SmitCo plans to have at least five Krystal restaurants open in Fayetteville, Rogers, Springdale, Fort Smith and Van Buren.

Smith, who also has four Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit restaurants in the four-county area, will open three more Popeyes restaurants by January, he said. A Van Buren restaurant will open July 17, and two other locations

Yes, Zaxby's will be putting in 11 locations in NWA, Popeye's will put 5 locations in NWA, Church's 5, and Bojangles 1.

Fast Food Chicken will be everywhere here.

Why on earth do we need so many fast food chicken anyway? That seems like over-saturation of a single market. For burgers we still don't have a single Jack-in-the Box, Whattaburger, A&W, White Castle, Checkers/Rally's, Fatburger or Steak 'n Shake. Either everyone seems to think all we eat is chicken up here because of Tyson or everyone thinks we're already too fat for burgers? :lol:

Why on earth do we need so many fast food chicken anyway? That seems like over-saturation of a single market. For burgers we still don't have a single Jack-in-the Box, Whattaburger, A&W, White Castle, Checkers/Rally's, Fatburger or Steak 'n Shake. Either everyone seems to think all we eat is chicken up here because of Tyson or everyone thinks we're already too fat for burgers? :lol:

As far as the A&W goes there is one in Siloam Springs, and I am not sure about the rest of NWA, and there is a Steak 'n Shake in Fayetteville right by the NWA mall.

Archived