Legacy Building in Fayetteville

Mith242

You know, after seeing these pictures (which are great btw), I now get the feeling like others mentioned earlier that the stucco look and color doesn't quite fit in with the area (like I thought I would). What I saw it in person last week, I thought it looked great; however, studying it closely from different angles now, it does look a little odd. I still think it's great, don't get me wrong. But now I agree with others here.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had thought things were progressing rather quickly over here but looking at it now it still seems like they've still got a little while to go before it's open. At one point I had thought maybe it would be ready at the beginning of next year. But I'm beginning to think that's not too likely.

I had thought things were progressing rather quickly over here but looking at it now it still seems like they've still got a little while to go before it's open. At one point I had thought maybe it would be ready at the beginning of next year. But I'm beginning to think that's not too likely.

I noticed in your pics that they've taken away the fence on the west side of the building. I just walked up and tried the door. I wasn't invited in like I was to the Old Train Depot. I just stepped in and took a few pics and left before anyone said anything to me. They still had things out so I got the impression I probably wasn't supposed to be there. It was really tempting to walk around and get a better look around but I figured I should just be happy with being able to look in a little. I didn't need another incident with my camera possibly being confiscated.

Okay, I thought about trying to draw this out even longer but I'm starting to have problems uploading any more pics to imageshack so I guess I'll go ahead just to make sure I get these up before I end up having problems later. Here's a few shots of the interior on the west side. I sorta wish I had looked around a little more and taken more shots now. Knowing my luck the door won't be unlocked when I go back now. Just remember you saw it here first. :D

legacyinterior01pi2.jpg

legacyinterior02sm4.jpg

legacyinterior03wq2.jpg

legacyinterior04lz0.jpg

Okay, I thought about trying to draw this out even longer but I'm starting to have problems uploading any more pics to imageshack so I guess I'll go ahead just to make sure I get these up before I end up having problems later. Here's a few shots of the interior on the west side. I sorta wish I had looked around a little more and taken more shots now. Knowing my luck the door won't be unlocked when I go back now. Just remember you saw it here first. :D

Great shots, Rod. You really understand perspective and lighting. The interior looks cool. We can use another nice restaurant in Fayetteville, though we are all gonna have to make a lot of money to enjoy all these new upscale amenities that seem to be making a way in our city!

It looks like the restaurant in the Legacy is going to be Italian and it will be called Cibo. I found this in last Sunday's Business section of the Times. They did not have alot of info on it, nor did they say when it would offically be open to the public. But at least we now have some information.

I noticed in your pics that they've taken away the fence on the west side of the building. I just walked up and tried the door. I wasn't invited in like I was to the Old Train Depot. I just stepped in and took a few pics and left before anyone said anything to me. They still had things out so I got the impression I probably wasn't supposed to be there. It was really tempting to walk around and get a better look around but I figured I should just be happy with being able to look in a little. I didn't need another incident with my camera possibly being confiscated.

It looks like the restaurant in the Legacy is going to be Italian and it will be called Cibo. I found this in last Sunday's Business section of the Times. They did not have alot of info on it, nor did they say when it would offically be open to the public. But at least we now have some information.

Hey, man, if someone tries to confiscate your camera, kick some booty and take some names, my friend! Nobody has any legal grounds to even attempt to take your camera from you unless it's the Police and you've committed an illegal act.

I'll seriously kick someone in the head if they try to take my camera from me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived