Legacy Building in Fayetteville

Mith242

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some pic updates. I don't think I'd checked it out in about a month. I had hoped they might have been a litlte further along but hey they're still making progress. Which is saying something compared to a lot of other developments in the area.

img3603ss2we.jpg

img3604ss0ms.jpg

I'll post a few more pics from further out vantage points a little later.

Very Nice.

Yeah it's coming along. I walked over to the future Renaissance development and there still isn't anything going on there. I don't think the Lofts at Underwood Plaza will start up till this fall.

Anyway here's a few more pics from some vantage points a little further away.

img3602ss0qp.jpg

img3612ss2vw.jpg

img3611ss6fj.jpg

img3613ss7hw.jpg

Sometime I should try getting more pics from a more northern perspective. Although overall there's more to see and do to the south. Which is why most of my pics are taken from that perspective. You know I keep forgetting to see if I can get inside the Radisson and seeing if there's any hall windows that I could take a few pics to see things from an above ground perspective.

Sometime I should try getting more pics from a more northern perspective. Although overall there's more to see and do to the south. Which is why most of my pics are taken from that perspective. You know I keep forgetting to see if I can get inside the Radisson and seeing if there's any hall windows that I could take a few pics to see things from an above ground perspective.

I think that you will have to get a room if you want to see out from the Radisson. If I remember correctly, none of the halls have windows.

I think that you will have to get a room if you want to see out from the Radisson. If I remember correctly, none of the halls have windows.

You're probably correct. I couldn't remember seeing any windows where the hallways would be. That's also probably why I've never seen anyone including any newspaper photographers ever taking any pics from that perspective before.

Great pictures-- I can really get an idea of it's context within the area. Looks more impressive now!

I can't wait till some of the other construction in the area gets started and I can eventually try to show a new overall look for Dickson.

Okay since I had stopped by the future St Charles Plaza I decided to walk over to the Legacy and take some pics and see how things were going. I picked a great day to go walking around, I feel like I took a shower. :lol: Anyway looks like we're getting a bit of an exterior going up on the west side of the building. I also took some shots from some further out vantage shots from the more northernly side. I don't tend to take any shots from there.

img3628sszi5.jpg

img3630ssev9.jpg

img3631sskv6.jpg

img3633ssjd0.jpg

img3634ssho8.jpg

img3635sslx1.jpg

img3636sszt5.jpg

img3638ssom1.jpg

Great pics Mith. This building is really coming along now. Any idea on the finish date yet? End of this year maybe? More likely next spring.

They kept saying this development would be ready this fall. If that's the case I guess it better be coming along well. I know they had a problem at one point with the construction company and switched. Not sure if that's pushed things back or not. I haven't seen anything officially pushing it back from it's original fall opening. I was thinking that it was supposed to be ready by the first Razorback home game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well looks like the crane will be coming down in a couple of weeks. I haven't heard any word if it's just going to end up at one of the other developments taking place in the area. It shouldn't be too much longer before they'll need one for the Renaissance Tower. Might still be a while before many of the other ones like the Lofts at Underwood Plaza will need one. Or for that matter the other Barber Group developments like the Divinity or the Westin in Rogers.

Well looks like the crane will be coming down in a couple of weeks. I haven't heard any word if it's just going to end up at one of the other developments taking place in the area. It shouldn't be too much longer before they'll need one for the Renaissance Tower. Might still be a while before many of the other ones like the Lofts at Underwood Plaza will need one. Or for that matter the other Barber Group developments like the Divinity or the Westin in Rogers.

I'll bet it does end up moving to another development. If the construction company who is constructing this building owns the crane, it'll probably go on to another of their sites.

That area is building up like crazy STILL and that amazes me.

The Barber Group is probably going to use it for their other projects since they have already "rented it".

Yeah you'd think so.

I'll bet it does end up moving to another development. If the construction company who is constructing this building owns the crane, it'll probably go on to another of their sites.

That area is building up like crazy STILL and that amazes me.

Yeah, although to be honest there's a lot to start off with. There's not much of a skyline in NWA. But as much growth as there's been it would seem natural that some taller buildings would start emerging.

Yeah you'd think so.

Yeah, although to be honest there's a lot to start off with. There's not much of a skyline in NWA. But as much growth as there's been it would seem natural that some taller buildings would start emerging.

Well, aside from Dubai, and maybe Miami, skylines aren't typically built overnight. :) It'll come in due time!

Sorry about that....I have no idea where I got tallest from, I think I'm going crazy and its time for a vacation.

No biggie. I think "tallest" is on everyone's mind these days, but I'd prefer a really nice looking short building over a plain looking tall building any day. Now a really nice looking tall building would be great too.

Archived