Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only met one of you from this web site at my cart. I wish more of you that stopped there would introduce yourselves.

As far as the sticker goes the city was giving them out last year. They stopped giving them out but I could get some more. Give me a few weeks and I will get some for whoever wants. But only on one condition. You have to stop by the cart while I'am there and Introduce yourself to pick up the sticker.

Thanks RT for the comments about the dogs.

Oh and Cricket, my dogs are better than the Hot Dog Kings. ;)

I was going to put a sign on my cart that read ' Even a King can be Overthrone '

But I didnt want to start any trouble. :o

Edited by Dogs On Wheels

I have only met one of you from this web site at my cart. I wish more of you that stopped there would introduce yourselves.

As far as the sticker goes the city was giving them out last year. They stopped giving them out but I could get some more. Give me a few weeks and I will get some for whoever wants. But only on one condition. You have to stop by the cart while I'am there and Introduce yourself to pick up the sticker.

You're never there when I stop by though...it's always the older gent. I'll definitely stop by to say hi if I see you.

That explains much about the sticker...I had suspected it was something that came only from City Hall. I'm surprised they don't hand them out at festivals and such - even the Saturday Morning Market.

Well, by golly, you've got my business! Going to the hot dog king was a spur-of-the-moment thing as I was walking back to the car. I'd never been there before... and I'll never go back.

And.... how will I know you? What days do you normally work?

Thanks RT for the comments about the dogs.

Oh and Cricket, my dogs are better than the Hot Dog Kings. ;)

I was going to put a sign on my cart that read ' Even a King can be Overthrone '

But I didnt want to start any trouble. :o

Dogs on Wheels does have the best hot dogs in town. The beer cooked brats are excellent too. The thing that sets all of it apart is the toppings, specifically the sauerkraut. The Hot Dog King's sauerkraut is too mushy, and lacks flavor. It's fun to go, but if you want a mediocre hot dog at a Greenville landmark, visit Tanner's Big Orange.

Dogs on Wheels, what do you think of the competition that has popped up around town? I see that guy at the corner of Main and Beattie all the time - does it effect your business? You definitely have the better position.

Thanks guys. :)

It's the old sawmill at the end of North Main (where it hits Rutherford). Several warehouses in the area that have become artist studios. A new meeting / conference facility called "The Sawmill" was built a couple of years back. Neat little area....I could see it becoming even much more with additional TLC. :)