Greenville Photo of the Day

NYTransplant

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured since I don't expect to have many opportunities to post in the coming days that I would go ahead and add another shot for today:

Friday, 20-JUL-2007, PM Edition:

Skyliner, these are great! I love the pastel skies in the first one and the second is just grand! Thanks for posting them.

According to this video, it is only supposed to last about 1 second when the camera is turned on or off.

Thanks, Chick. I guess mine has a major problem. I sent an email in to Canon and I'll wait to hear what they say but it looks like I may just return it and get another. It's hung up or something as it cycles continuously for about a minute and does so numerous times during use. It's wiping the battery out.

907034955_64a4fccd85_o.jpg

Yes, I took liberties with photoshop.

Looks Like a giant robot turd. Edit - that wasn't meant to be offensive, its been along day and that was the first thing i thought of when i saw the scuplture. a big metalic robot turd.

Edited by lbs5015

Wednesday, August 1st, 2007 - Afternoon Edition:

976838759_7ad03a0624_o.jpg

The hot knish guy! I hope his dogs are better that the things I had from Hot Dog King at lunch today!!

His dogs are pretty darned good...and that Main Street Root Beer...yum!

I'm still trying to find out where he got that "GVL" sticker on his wagon... :lol:

I'm still trying to find out where he got that "GVL" sticker on his wagon... :lol:

Hey y'all, I'm a Greenville native, now living in Phoenix for the past 18 years. I've been checiking out this forum for awhile now keeping abreast of what's happening back home. I can't wait to get back there and check out downtown, it's been a few years... I decided to quit lurking and register today, in part because I know where to get that sticker. Check this out: http://www.cafepress.com/buy/greenville/

-mike

Hey y'all, I'm a Greenville native, now living in Phoenix for the past 18 years. I've been checiking out this forum for awhile now keeping abreast of what's happening back home. I can't wait to get back there and check out downtown, it's been a few years... I decided to quit lurking and register today, in part because I know where to get that sticker. Check this out: http://www.cafepress.com/buy/greenville/

-mike

Thanks, Mike! Welcome to Urban Planet!!!

I've even asked the older fella that's at that hot dog cart whenever I'm there and he wasn't able to tell me where the owner of the cart got it. I'll check out the site you provided...but this particular sticker has the lower case "g" Greenville Logo on it. I've seen similar stickers, but not this parituclar one anywhere.

Thanks, Mike! Welcome to Urban Planet!!!

I've even asked the older fella that's at that hot dog cart whenever I'm there and he wasn't able to tell me where the owner of the cart got it. I'll check out the site you provided...but this particular sticker has the lower case "g" Greenville Logo on it. I've seen similar stickers, but not this parituclar one anywhere.

Interesting... I couldn't tell that in the photo, but that would be a cool one to have! I wonder if it was a custom one? You can order products with your own custom design from the Cafepress, so maybe someone did that.

Thanks for the welcome! I already feel like I know some of y'all from reading your posts. Who knows, maybe I really do know a few of you!