Louisiana City Skylines

NCB

So Tommy, where are you getting these things?

I make them :D I took your skyline shot from the new New Orleans picture thread, and made it smaller. Then used the paint program and used black boxes to outline and fill the buildings, made the background white, and there you have it! I think they look pretty cool :D You can easily edit yours or make one of your own of the New Orleans skyline, I wouldnt be offended or anything :thumbsup:

Wow Tommy, that's very nice. I like the Skylines. In a couple of years you could do a Baton Rouge skyline for me. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Tommy has some cool color coded development maps in the Richmond forum too.

Haha, thanks, Richy :) A couple of years? I could do one right now and you could use it whenever :thumbsup:

Haha, thanks, Richy :) A couple of years? I could do one right now and you could use it whenever :thumbsup:

He means that Baton Rouge will have a legit skyline in a couple of years after the "Big three" are built. But you could still probably make a cool looking one off of this skyline shot of Baton Rouge:

BRskyline1.jpg

He means that Baton Rouge will have a legit skyline in a couple of years after the "Big three" are built. But you could still probably make a cool looking one off of this skyline shot of Baton Rouge:

BRskyline1.jpg

Oh, ok. Hmm, if someone pointed out the area of the developments, I could incorporate them into that skyline. Just to give a feel of what the skyline would look like :D

Oh, ok. Hmm, if someone pointed out the area of the developments, I could incorporate them into that skyline. Just to give a feel of what the skyline would look like :D

Here is the future skyline image that Dan made a few weeks ago:

brs21eh.png

Thank yall very much ! ;) I appreciate that Tommy.

Thanks Nate... that's the new wikipedia nightime shot of BR. That's the BEST angle (post #531) for the skyline. Then with the additions on(#534) it will fill-in some gaps making it more dense. #531 post will be a dramatic improvement. I have actually used a small clay-model to notice.

I'll be back; going to get my hair-cut.

Can we name the new city.... Louisianapolis ??? Pop. of Metro area of 2.7 million.

Great idea there, Richy! Though I believe the metro population would be closer to 2.5 million.

Louisianapolis

City population- 885,000

Metro population- 2,500,000

Tallest building: Trump International Hotel and Tower New Orleans- 700+ feet

Number of buildings above 400 feet- 14

Number of buildings above 200 feet- 50

NOLABRSP.jpg

Archived