Pyramids Village

mediamongrel

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'd rather see pictures of the CCM I remember it to be than the CCM it became. It is just plain sad to see it in rubbles.

thanks for sharing the you tube link though...interesting that someone put that together

Yeah I've always enjoyed looking at old pictures of me with Santa and the Easter Bunny at CCM. It is sad to look at those.

I put together a 20 minute slideshow about CCM, but I took a lot of pictures and videos from the internet so I don't want to risk a lawsuit or something by putting it on the internet.

From what I read, the Chinese buffet is coming to CCM regardless of where Lowe's goes, and that they may build a new theater there if Lowes goes to the Kmart center.

http://www.news-record.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...C0103/306040004

Businesses including discount retailer Anna's Linens, Pyramid Grand China Buffet and clothing store Dots are scheduled to open up there by March.

Developer Wakefield Associates also has leased space to a nail salon, a dental office, a beauty supply store, a furniture store, a national shoe retailer and a dry cleaner.

I'm excited about the Ihop because all of the Greensboro Ihop's are always very crowded. I used to go a lot back in the early-mid '90s on Westover Ter. I quit going for awhile until last year when I went to the one in North Myrtle Beach. Hadn't been since.

PS: I'm still going to call The Shoppes at Pyramids Village, Carolina Circle Mall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There were a lot of cars in the Wal-Mart parking lot this afternoon. I'm assuming a lot of people are applying for jobs or something. There was also a Pepsi truck there. Must be filling the coolers. Also, the big Wal-Mart Supercenter sign has now been installed on the front of the building.

Archived