Growth: Fallschace

cityboy05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just posted the latest info on the Pinnacle at Cross Creek to a new thread and I notice it doesn't include mention of Dillard's. Now we'd heard previously that Dillard's could be coming to Fallschase but dismissed it as a News Paper typo... however, it does now appear that could be the case. What are your thoughts on this?

I just posted the latest info on the Pinnacle at Cross Creek to a new thread and I notice it doesn't include mention of Dillard's. Now we'd heard previously that Dillard's could be coming to Fallschase but dismissed it as a News Paper typo... however, it does now appear that could be the case. What are your thoughts on this?

It's all very interesting. I've never seen a Dillard's in a center w/a Super Wal-Mart(even one as nice looking as ours) or a Costco, have you guys? I'd think a higher end retailer like Dillard's would not want to go head to head w/these discount retailers.

Ok so I went out and drove around the Costco and Wal-Mart today. The Costco has trucks back up to the loading docks and Wal-mart looks pretty much empty for now. Still hase some work going on. It appears that the Wal-Mart is going to have a big Lawn & Garden area. So here a few new pictures.

1. Wal-Mart #1

IMG_0323.jpg

2. Wal-Mart #2

IMG_0322.jpg

3. Wal-Mart #3

IMG_0321.jpg

4. Sportsman Warehouse #1

IMG_0324.jpg

5. Sportsman Warehouse #2

IMG_0325.jpg

6. Costco #1

IMG_0327.jpg

7. Costco #2

IMG_0329.jpg

8. Costco #3 Loading Docks

IMG_0330.jpg

9. Costco

IMG_0332.jpg

10. Oak Tree

IMG_0334.jpg

Enjoy Everyone. It will not be long before we are shopping out here for real.

Archived