Growth: Fallschace

cityboy05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would put the McD's right by the little turn in Rd off of Mahan just after the new red light. I just hope they make it look different from the rest of the McD's some way or other.

Also I noticed that COSTCO now has all of their signs up on the building. Could not get a good look at them b/c it was dark.

That would put the McD's right by the little turn in Rd off of Mahan just after the new red light. I just hope they make it look different from the rest of the McD's some way or other.

Also I noticed that COSTCO now has all of their signs up on the building. Could not get a good look at them b/c it was dark.

Well I went to Costco's little membership sign up thingy at the old car Museum location to see if I could get a free membership for signing up early. When I asked the lady about it she looked at me like I was crazy. I told her that other Costco's did this in South Florida before their Grand Opening and she told me that I must be thinking about another business. I told her I wasn't and she I was AND incorrect!! So I took all her little pamphlets that she gave me to sign up and tossed it in the trash on my way out. She didn't looked to pleased. Their memberships are $50 a year as opposed to Sam's Club's $30 a year memberships. One potential customer that was there actually told her "why would I spend $50 on a membership when I can just go to the giant Walmart next door and get everything I need there?". I think some of us knew this kind of reaction was going to appear when we first heard of a Costco and Walmart being constructed next to each other. I still like Costco but they better find a better representative because she didn't seem to be doing a very good job on her sales pitch.

You can get the same deal for memberships if you sign up on-line.

Well I went to Costco's little membership sign up thingy at the old car Museum location to see if I could get a free membership for signing up early. When I asked the lady about it she looked at me like I was crazy. I told her that other Costco's did this in South Florida before their Grand Opening and she told me that I must be thinking about another business. I told her I wasn't and she I was AND incorrect!! So I took all her little pamphlets that she gave me to sign up and tossed it in the trash on my way out. She didn't looked to pleased. Their memberships are $50 a year as opposed to Sam's Club's $30 a year memberships. One potential customer that was there actually told her "why would I spend $50 on a membership when I can just go to the giant Walmart next door and get everything I need there?". I think some of us knew this kind of reaction was going to appear when we first heard of a Costco and Walmart being constructed next to each other. I still like Costco but they better find a better representative because she didn't seem to be doing a very good job on her sales pitch.

You can get the same deal for memberships if you sign up on-line.

Mracca, you should submit this comment to COSTCO online. I think they'd appreciate this type of feedback. It would also be helpful for them to document such a poor representative as it may help to keep that person from behaving in such a manner when the store actually opens (if they end up working here in Tallahassee).

I think the letter would help because it would give Mracca an opportunity to tell the company about the "Free Membership Window" that Costco had in South Florida and make them aware that we'd appreciate something similar here in Tallahassee. Then further emphasize the importance of quality customer service in this community.

Mracca, you should submit this comment to COSTCO online. I think they'd appreciate this type of feedback. It would also be helpful for them to document such a poor representative as it may help to keep that person from behaving in such a manner when the store actually opens (if they end up working here in Tallahassee).

I will write up a reply to costco. As far as her looks I recall she Had Dark Long hair and was dark complected. Seemed to have an Indian accent I believe. She was attractive. She was standing up greeting potential costumers next to a small table with brochures while the other workers stood behind long desk to the left and right or her. So if any of you go back ask her the same question and see what reply you get from her. See if she looks at you like you are crazy!

Although she was not very pleasant I don't think it is worth causing a big fuss over, or trying to "BUST" her. So take it easy on her guys. I will simply let Costco know and see if they can work out something with the membership with me. :-)

Although she was not very pleasant I don't think it is worth causing a big fuss over, or trying to "BUST" her. So take it easy on her guys. I will simply let Costco know and see if they can work out something with the membership with me. :-)

I will write up a reply to costco. As far as her looks I recall she Had Dark Long hair and was dark complected. Seemed to have an Indian accent I believe. She was attractive. She was standing up greeting potential costumers next to a small table with brochures while the other workers stood behind long desk to the left and right or her. So if any of you go back ask her the same question and see what reply you get from her. See if she looks at you like you are crazy!

I know I can search for this but I am feeling very lazy today....Can someone post the opening dates for both Costco and the Wal Mart pleasae?

Well look what I can do....It wasn't to hard to search after all. Are these dates still accurate?

This post coming from Gator (not sure exact screen name)

"If Costco is going to open in 4/9 then wal-mart must be going to open in about 2 weeks then. They are pretty far along with wal-mart."

UPdate {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} Fallschase Siteplans:

They are Attached Below in the Following Order

Fallschase: Overall Grading Plan

Fallschase_Site_Plan.pdf

Fallschase: Map in Original State

Fallschase_Maps_1.pdf

Fallschase: Site Plan (Beginning of Phases I-III)

Fallschase_Maps_2.pdf

Fallschase: Site Plan (Completion of Phases I-III)

Fallschase_Maps_3.pdf

Fallschase: Site Plan (Buildout)

Fallschase_Maps_4.pdf

Fallschase_Site_Plan.pdf

Fallschase_Maps_1.pdf

Fallschase_Maps_2.pdf

Fallschase_Maps_3.pdf

Fallschase_Maps_4.pdf

Archived