Growth: Fallschace

cityboy05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove past Costco tonight and they are inside working away at 10:00pm. Looks like them and Wally World are no in a race to see who can open first. Also a lot of landscaping has been taking place on Buck Lake Rd and at Fallschase. I ti looking really nice out there.

I drove past Costco tonight and they are inside working away at 10:00pm. Looks like them and Wally World are no in a race to see who can open first. Also a lot of landscaping has been taking place on Buck Lake Rd and at Fallschase. I ti looking really nice out there.

Nice pix FL. Yeah, the Costco is moving along nicely. After that snippet from the Democrat I looked at the AIG website too. Although they don't say Dillards, they do say National Anchor.

Anyway, there maybe more to this than we (or at least I thought.) Here's what Steve Liner had to say about it:

It is nice to have CLOSE readers! You are exactly right, and I was a bit overzealous in my reporting about Dillards. While we understand negotiations continue with Dillards for a Fallchase footprint, we have no information there is ink on a deal. Like you, I had heard Dillards might be looking at Pinnacle, but they aren't talking about that yet (while they have confirmed the Fallschase element).

Sorry to be misleading! We'll let you know exactly what will happen with Dillards as soon as we have a confirmation.

Steve Liner

Business Matters Editor

Has Liner contacted you with a confirmation? It has been over two weeks since your letter Poonther. By now, some sort of correction should have been published or letter should have been sent to you regarding Dillard's.

BTW: TD you are really that "close reader" not me. Good job for catching that. So what do you guys think about this?

I've been told that Target was wanting to fast track the permit process so they can build on the Proctor car dealership property. Does anyone have info on this? Any chance this would be a superstore? I would assume the COT will throw up the usual roadblocks; anything to stop progress. I've also been told a nice steak restaurant is in talks with AIG to possibly locate within the development. I will be happy when I can drive two miles up bucklake to the movie. AIG - We want a RAVE.

I've been told that Target was wanting to fast track the permit process so they can build on the Proctor car dealership property. Does anyone have info on this? Any chance this would be a superstore? I would assume the COT will throw up the usual roadblocks; anything to stop progress. I've also been told a nice steak restaurant is in talks with AIG to possibly locate within the development. I will be happy when I can drive two miles up bucklake to the movie. AIG - We want a RAVE.

Ok sorry for the delay. I have been busy the past few weeks. So without further delay here are some update photos of Fallschase and Buck Lake Rd. Sorry the pictures are a little dark. I will try to take a few more in the coming days.

1. Buck Lake Rd looking west just before the road constructions starts.

IMG_0164.jpg

2. Here are some of the new trees on Mahan.

IMG_0171.jpg

3. Sportsman's Warehouse Sign

IMG_0173.jpg

4. Wal-Mart Shot 1: This place seems to be bigger than any other Wal-Mart I have seen.

IMG_0174.jpg

5. Wal-Mart Shot 2: Middle of the building.

IMG_0175.jpg

6. Wal-Mart Shot 3: Far end closes to Costco.

IMG_0176.jpg

7. Lot between Wal-Mart and Costco.

IMG_0179.jpg

8. Costco for the Wal-Mart Side

IMG_0180.jpg

9. Costco: This shot is from Buck Lake Rd at the new Red Light

IMG_0167.jpg

10. Costco

IMG_0168.jpg

11. Looking toward Mahan at the Petro Station.

IMG_0181.jpg

Archived