Growth: Fallschace

cityboy05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have not heard anything about that, I just know that during the DRC meetings a year or so ago that BAM would be sharing the building. I know the BAM on the Parkway closed a year or more ago; so, maybe this is a replacement to that store. Although having 2 stores within 4 miles of each other might not be necessary.

Wow that is an awesome tool. So this does confirm that the extension of Dempsey Mayo past Miccosukee will be a new subdivision. The site map says CNL development and by the looks of it, this will be pretty large. They were already doing some controlled burns out in the fields last I saw (about 2 weeks ago). Welaunee Phase I perhaps? Check it out and decide for yourself....

Gatoremt was asking if the lot in the picture was the location, and based on what I see, it is in fact the location. I am not sure when they will begin work. I have not actually spoken with any of the AIG Baker people. I just have knowledge from the DRC meeting late in 2006. The most current drawings are at http://tlcgis6.co.leon.fl.us/website/LandI...s/lsp060022.pdf. Page 12 will actually show you the buildings. Upon looking closer at the drawing, Costco may actally be attached to the BAM and SW though.

On page 7 it shows them being separate. It shows a parking lot between Costco and the Retail Anchor. You would have to go to page 15 to see the same look as on page 12. It looks like they are building a gas station in front of the Costco's.

I drove through there this morning. It is a Costco gas station. Also, noticed that Costco has a membership "building" at the old antique car museum across Mahan. It might be a good idea for those who don't have a membership already, to get one before they open. The first couple of weeks can get busy for memberships at the store.

^Good find lilsis!

I've said it before here, but it bears repeating...In Charlotte and Lantana when Costco entered those markets there was a short time period before the stores were completed that they gave away FREE one year memberships. I have absolutely no idea if they'll do that here, but it's worth checking out and asking them about it. If anyone heads over to that membership building before I do, please ask them about it. Again who knows if they'll make that same offer here.

But lilsis is right, if you plan to get a membership, try and do so before the store opens b/c like she said, it can be a hassle once the store is open.

The signs are going up at Fallschase for all of the stores. I am going to try and get some more pictures in a few days. Buck Lake Rd appears that it will be complete with in a few days or so. I think it wont be long before Wal-Mart is goign to be putting products in the store.

Archived