Growth: Fallschace

cityboy05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I'm sure something like that is possible at least for one visit. I think it would be in their best interest to permit this.

Hey does anyone else have the Costco membership tied to the Am Ex. card? Apparently it gives you back rebates at the end of the year for your purchases and you save on the price of gas their every time you fill up w/their card. My MIL/FIL have this card and love it. They want us to get it too and I was just curious if anyone else had it.

^I'm sure something like that is possible at least for one visit. I think it would be in their best interest to permit this.

Hey does anyone else have the Costco membership tied to the Am Ex. card? Apparently it gives you back rebates at the end of the year for your purchases and you save on the price of gas their every time you fill up w/their card. My MIL/FIL have this card and love it. They want us to get it too and I was just curious if anyone else had it.

I also have the Costco American Express card. I cashed my rebate check on opening day. I had been carrying it around in the hopes that I would pass a store in Atlanta, North Carolina, or Tennessee on recent trips. My wife would have been very upset if I had either lost or washed it.

Costco IMHO has better electronics than Sams. Much of the rest of the merchandise is very similar. Until recently, their return policy was much better than Sams.

The traffic circle around the tree is a nice touch. However, I think that there will be some accidents. It is also hard to find one's way to the gas pumps. There were several rows and roads that did not cut through. I predict that many will not follow the traffic arrows for the gas pumps.

I am happy that Tallahassee is making some progress in getting more shopping choices. I now wish that some higher-end electronics stores could locate here. The Circuit City, Best Buy, and hhgregg stores aren't particularly high-end compared with similar stores in more affluent areas. Product choice is limited, and the sales forces are not as well-trained. There was a Wall Street Journal article last year that described the levels of stores in such stores.

I would also like to see some better restaurant chains. I ate last week in Nashville at a P.F. Chang's that was very good.

I also have the Costco American Express card. I cashed my rebate check on opening day. I had been carrying it around in the hopes that I would pass a store in Atlanta, North Carolina, or Tennessee on recent trips. My wife would have been very upset if I had either lost or washed it.

Costco IMHO has better electronics than Sams. Much of the rest of the merchandise is very similar. Until recently, their return policy was much better than Sams.

The traffic circle around the tree is a nice touch. However, I think that there will be some accidents. It is also hard to find one's way to the gas pumps. There were several rows and roads that did not cut through. I predict that many will not follow the traffic arrows for the gas pumps.

I am happy that Tallahassee is making some progress in getting more shopping choices. I now wish that some higher-end electronics stores could locate here. The Circuit City, Best Buy, and hhgregg stores aren't particularly high-end compared with similar stores in more affluent areas. Product choice is limited, and the sales forces are not as well-trained. There was a Wall Street Journal article last year that described the levels of stores in such stores.

I would also like to see some better restaurant chains. I ate last week in Nashville at a P.F. Chang's that was very good.

• 2 weeks later...

Poon, I went to Costco today... Poked around inside.. much nicer than the old store I went to in Cali......

But for my shopping needs etc.... It wont work..... anyhow I guess i am glad they are here... :P

So... Whoever said that the parking lot and the roads that run through the development were screwy your right!!!

I got lost in there, I tried to exit, only to run upon a dirt path that was not paved...

Also, Wal Mart will most definitely be open in the next week or 2, They are training and doing orientation for employees, lots of employees were parked and walking into work dressed in Wal mart Attire.

Sportsmans warehouse looks just about done on the exterior Just needs a front Facade and Signage...

Sorry for not having my camera with me, i know I always whine when people dont take pictures, but I simply didnt have it today :)

Anyhow Fallschase feels weird to me though.. you have the 3 big stores and then theirs nothing... I want to see some infill for restaurants and other smaller retailers and the lofts, it feels like a creepy strip mall.

^I've seen the signs you guys are talking about. They aren't that hard to find, read and follow. :)

I'm curious, can you only pump gas w/all the cars going in only one direction? Will they permit the buffoons going in the wrong direction to still pump gas? Hopefully not.

On military bases where my parents get gas, it's ALWAYS been gas pumping in one direction only and it sure seems to speed up that process.

^I've seen the signs you guys are talking about. They aren't that hard to find, read and follow. :)

I'm curious, can you only pump gas w/all the cars going in only one direction? Will they permit the buffoons going in the wrong direction to still pump gas? Hopefully not.

On military bases where my parents get gas, it's ALWAYS been gas pumping in one direction only and it sure seems to speed up that process.

Do they produce any cars these days with gas caps located under the licence plates? It sure would solve the problem of people pumping gas in many directions!

My car has its gas cap under its licence plate, so I can pull to a pump facing any direction. But then again, they don't build anything like my car nowadays!

jpl02 I don't know of any cars they produce these days w/the gas caps located under the tags like yours. However I can't vouch for all cars. I do know that at some gas stations they make the hoses long enough so you can pump your gas no matter where you gas cap is located or which direction you are facing when you go to pump it.

i was at the new wal-mart in fallschace and notice that there was a mcdonald's sign on the front of wal-mart. are they still going to put a free standing one out front . i hope so.

Archived