Newport News Development

urbanfan

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if it has been posted elsewhere on here, but from what I hear... Andrea Bocelli's performance at the Ferguson Center was worth a million bucks, or at least 500,000. That's his going rate per/performance and this one was top-caliber. I'm amazed that NEWPORT NEWS VIRGINIA is one of his only North American venues this year, and at that, in a relatively small theatre (1700 seats).

I went to the Ferguson Center last Saturday for the CNU Open House and was blown away by its quality and amazing acoustics. President Trible gave an entertaining and informative speech and by 2007 the CNU campus will rival that of any in Virginia and perhaps in terms of its performing arts venues... and in the nation, in quality.

Kudos are very deserved for CNU and Newport News.

Edited by PeninsulaKiddo

• 2 weeks later...

The new website is up and running for the Meridian Tower at City Center. It is pretty nice. Already have the penthouse club named. It has some good photos taken of the views from the tower and progress of city centre, (a little dated). Check it out here. :yahoo:

The website for the Point at city center is up and running too with some good information. Check it out here. :shades:

The new website is up and running for the Meridian Tower at City Center. It is pretty nice. Already have the penthouse club named. It has some good photos taken of the views from the tower and progress of city centre, (a little dated). Check it out here. :yahoo:

The website for the Point at city center is up and running too with some good information. Check it out here. :shades:

I'm glad to see Newport News getting this together!

Some more good stuff here. City centre has landed a NYC italian shop, A new trolley service will link City Centre and Port Warwick, There will be a european style roundabout at the intersection of thimble shoals with Town Center drive. and more check it out here. :silly:

This is definitely some good news! Keep it coming :thumbsup:

Some more good stuff here. City centre has landed a NYC italian shop, A new trolley service will link City Centre and Port Warwick, There will be a european style roundabout at the intersection of thimble shoals with Town Center drive. and more check it out here. :silly:

That's great news! do we have a construction start date for Meridan yet?

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great if we could get a pic of the new Addition to Pactrick Henry Mall. It looks great from 64! How many times can they add to that mall. This is the second face lift and addition. Pactrick Henry is giving Lynhaven a run for it's money.

Well we can call it the Lynnhaven of the pennisula! I guess Coliseum mall is the military circle of the pennisula! :rofl: