Best places to eat in Arkansas

Mith242

I guess Taco Bueno is wanting to make a move into the Arkansas market. I wasn't sure if they were just going to test northwest Arkansas first. I think I saw the one they're building here in Fayetteville. I didn't think that was were I heard it was going but I saw a sign and I made out a Bueno on it. If it's not Taco Bueno then it looks like another Mexican fast food type place.

Is that off college?

If so than it's a Taco Bueno. There suppose to be building an Arby's also right next to it.

Taco Bueno is supposed to build a location in Bentonville, Rogers, Lowell, and Springdale as well in the next 3 or 4 years.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that off college?

If so than it's a Taco Bueno. There suppose to be building an Arby's also right next to it.

Taco Bueno is supposed to build a location in Bentonville, Rogers, Lowell, and Springdale as well in the next 3 or 4 years.

No, I always thought it was going to be in an area south of the mall. It still is if the location I saw is it. But I thought it would be further south. The location I saw was on Joyce.

Some restaurant news for Central Little Rock.

Looks like Taco Bueno will be building a location in Little Rock off in Mabelvale Plaza.

Starbucks is going to build a location off JFK Boulevard. The address for it is 4824 JFK Blvd.

Starbucks has been on a frenzy in LR the last couple of years.

That JFK area of NLR (Park Hill) is older and has a lot of character. They've been trying to move the commercial strip and turn it into more of a Kavanaugh-type area but the issue is that the entire ward of NLR is dry. A new ritzy restaurant supposedly opened up in the area and it requires a membership to eat or drink, I heard good things about it.

Starbucks has been on a frenzy in LR the last couple of years.

That JFK area of NLR (Park Hill) is older and has a lot of character. They've been trying to move the commercial strip and turn it into more of a Kavanaugh-type area but the issue is that the entire ward of NLR is dry. A new ritzy restaurant supposedly opened up in the area and it requires a membership to eat or drink, I heard good things about it.

I think Starbuck's has been on a frenzy in general for a while. I guess they're finally making up for lost time there in Little Rock.

There's one (Starbucks) about to open in Conway that I know off.

Fort Smith is building one.

Fayetteville's in Nelson's Crossing is under construction.

Rogers's first Starbucks is opening in about 2 weeks, and a second is supposed to be announced to go in Scottsdale in a little while

Bentonville's opened up 1 year ago.

Starbucks is indeed in a freenzy in Arkansas.

Rogers's first Starbucks is opening in about 2 weeks, and a second is supposed to be announced to go in Scottsdale in a little while

Hot Springs' opened up a year ago too.

I like Starbuck's okay, I just hope they don't knock a lot of our local coffee shops out of business. I really don't know if Starbuck's is any better than most of them to be honest. Although I know there's still a lot of people who really want some Starbuck's. Not sure if they think the places we have now aren't good enough.

Hot Springs' opened up a year ago too.

Wow, I didn't know Starbucks even had a location in Hot Springs.

Is it in the Cornerstone Marketplace?

I like Starbuck's okay, I just hope they don't knock a lot of our local cooffe shops out of business. I really don't know if Starbuck's is any better than most of them to be honest. Although I know there's still a lot of people who really want some Starbuck's. Not sure if they think the places we have now aren't good enough.

I like Arsaga's, Iron Horse Caffee, and other local coffee shops also. They bring some culture to the area. I would just like to see Starbucks have a little bit more of a presence in the area. I'm sure one would do well in Downtown Fayetteville or near the University.

So overall, where is the best place in Arkansas to eat?

The best place for Italian I have found in Arkansas is "Joe's Bistro" in Fiesta Square (Fayetteville). The food is consistently great, with moderate prices. There's no better place for a nice dinner and bottle of wine with friends.

The best place for Italian I have found in Arkansas is "Joe's Bistro" in Fiesta Square (Fayetteville). The food is consistently great, with moderate prices. There's no better place for a nice dinner and bottle of wine with friends.

Yeah I really need to go check it out sometime soon. I have noticed that Noodles doesn't seem to be open at their old location anymore. Not sure if that means their new location is open now, I haven't driven by there in a while.

Yeah I really need to go check it out sometime soon. I have noticed that Noodles doesn't seem to be open at their old location anymore. Not sure if that means their new location is open now, I haven't driven by there in a while.

Has Bordino's opened up there new location in Fayetteville yet?

There is a new place in Fayetteville called Theo's. I think it's just off Dickson on Cambell Ave. I think they specialize in American food and mixed drinks. I think I heard they do everything in house. It sounded like they also had attracted a pretty good chef.

An update on Taco Bueno.

The Mexican fast food eatery will open its first Arkansas location on Nov. 21 in Fayetteville. The company plans to have five more northwest Arkansas locations and five Little Rock locations by 2010.

Yeah I drove by the location when I drove over to the mall and to take pics of the Lindsey Building. It's just a little west of the shopping center with Best Buy. Yeah they really seem to be making a move here in Arkansas. Guess they finally wanted to get out of their traditional area of Texas and Oklahoma.

Yeah I drove by the location when I drove over to the mall and to take pics of the Lindsey Building. It's just a little west of the shopping center with Best Buy. Yeah they really seem to be making a move here in Arkansas. Guess they finally wanted to get out of their traditional area of Texas and Oklahoma.

I think last year they put a location or two in Wichita, KS which was the first location out of Texas and Oklahoma.

I think last year they put a location or two in Wichita, KS which was the first location out of Texas and Oklahoma.

Yeah they have moved into Kansas first, although so far they haven't made too big of a move yet. But maybe they have lots of future plans there just like they seem to have for Arkansas.

Yeah they have moved into Kansas first, although so far they haven't made too big of a move yet. But maybe they have lots of future plans there just like they seem to have for Arkansas.

Since we were talking about Taco Bueno, I found out that they are also going to build locations in Nebraska.

I will be posting pics of restaurants again. I had missed some earlier like Doe's. I know I took a pic of it but I don't know what happened to it. I went ahead and started over again and took pics all ones I had done before. But these are bigger pics and I tried to get a little closer views of the restaurants that I did before. I think I managed to get most of the ones on Dickson and just off Dickson St. Pics will be posted a little later after I get it all uploaded.

I had a chance to eat at Rice Village on Dickson. It was pretty good. And actually the prices weren't too bad. I was expecting it to be much more. But I think I came out of there paying just over $10.

I also had a chance to eat across the street at Qdoba. I like it, but I think flying burrito is still better.

Archived