IN PROGRESS: Capitol Cove

WHAT is moving forward? The Capitol Cove Apartments(?) or a parking lot, or something else. If it's the Capitol Cove proposal are there any new renders, or should I look back a few pages to see the latest???

thanks in advance...

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a huge fan, but anything to clean the river up down that end and extend even waterfire down there? would be good, and something that needs to be done, walking past parcel 6 it is gross and kind of sad when you look at the rest of the city.

Providence: The Renaissance City, by Francis J. Leazes, Jr. and Mark T. Motte, has a diagram in it, and I don't know how many times I've had to consult it to figure out what parcel we're talking about in various discussions. The book's an interesting read, too.

Anyhow, parcel four is the northern portion of the Citizen's bank lot (the southern portion of the lot is parcel three).

So if I am reading this right the only undeveloped/underdeveloped parcels are 15(credit union? and house they knocked down?),6(capitol cove), 3/4 citizens parking lot, and 12(field?) So have they made any proposals on building on these, because I feel like 6 is realy the only one they can build on right?

So if I am reading this right the only undeveloped/underdeveloped parcels are 15(credit union? and house they knocked down?),6(capitol cove), 3/4 citizens parking lot, and 12(field?) So have they made any proposals on building on these, because I feel like 6 is realy the only one they can build on right?

Archived