Shops at Greenridge

gs3

Woodruff might be the busiest road in the state of South Carolina. I remember Haywood was the busiest road in SC for many years, so I would not be surprised if Woodruff is now the busiest. I'm not sure where to get data on this. Can anyone help?

That might be true, but I bet Highway 17 in Mt. Pleasant is a contender The entire town has to use that road to get anywhere due to the difficulty in building roads and bridges over the marshes.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that this Christmas season has been in full swing, I've been to Greenridge a couple of evenings and weekends. My only complaint....there isn't enough parking around the "village area". Just try to find a parking spot anywhere between the Panera building and the Talbots building....impossible.

• 3 weeks later...

...i'm not sure where people heard that a Red Robin restaurant was opening in Greenville but according to their website there's not going to be one opening here anytime soon. :(

I got that information from Laura Griffin at Crosland, the Property Manager for the Shops at Greenridge. Red Robin is going to be located on one of the three outparcels (#3 I believe) between Best Buy and Yankee Candle. I posted this earlier in this thread somewhere.

I got that information from Laura Griffin at Crosland, the Property Manager for the Shops at Greenridge. Red Robin is going to be located on one of the three outparcels (#3 I believe) between Best Buy and Yankee Candle. I posted this earlier in this thread somewhere.

Well, thats from the horses mouth. :)

Seems that a lot of these companies wait until only a month or two out before adding coming soon locations to their website. P.F.Changs is under construction at Greenridge and they still don't list Greenville on their website as coming soon.

...i'm not sure where people heard that a Red Robin restaurant was opening in Greenville but according to their website there's not going to be one opening here anytime soon. :(

Confirmed.

We hope to have it open by September 2006. We look forward to your patronage and hope you tell all your friends about Red Robin. Thanks.

Rick Carduner

Red Robin International, Inc.

Regional VP of Real Estate

14800 San Pedro, Suite 102

San Antonio, TX 78232

Today's Greenville News has an article that states that Greenridge is performing well. Glad to see that there will be no more Greenville shopping centers featured on deadmalls.com anytime soon!

That is a pretty good article, although the first thing I noticed about it was the photo of my father-in-law among the photos in the centerfold. :rofl:

That is a pretty good article, although the first thing I noticed about it was the photo of my father-in-law among the photos in the centerfold. :rofl:

That's funny, when I looked at that photo, I wondered if he was your F.I.L. I remember a while back you mentioned he was a manager there. :D

Hearing word that Crosland (who developed Greenridge) is looking at doing another large center in the Greenville area. My guess....Simpsonville, as I had heard rumors some months back of a Greenridge type center in Simpsonville, but had not heard of the developer. Apparently Greenridge has been a huge success! :thumbsup: All speculation at this point.

Hearing word that Crosland (who developed Greenridge) is looking at doing another large center in the Greenville area. My guess....Simpsonville, as I had heard rumors some months back of a Greenridge type center in Simpsonville, but had not heard of the developer. Apparently Greenridge has been a huge success! :thumbsup: All speculation at this point.

Awesome; I hope it happens to be true.

I pasted a sign somewhere the other day with their name on it, and it was not at Greenridge.

No offense Simpsonvillians but i sincerely hope its the Taylors area somewhere. I have yet to figure out why there is so little development off of 29 (other than the recently opened Target). I think I remember reading that had Taylors incorporated they would have been the largest amoutn of residential - correct me if i'm wrong - but doesn't that make it a prime area for development?

There are so many prime locations across the Greenville metro area. If a freeway was to be built north toward Hendersonville-Asheville, I could see it making a great impact on the northern part of Greenville County. I think Simpsonville is a great location as well. If a large shopping center was to go into Moonville, it would really boost development in the central-southern parts of the county. :)

Archived